ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Interesting thought. There's a song that has the line "No one knows what goes on behind closed doors". Now what happens behind locked doors in this game. We know the answer for one of those so I did some investigating by going through an entire week 1 hour at a time on one of the rooms just to find when they were locked. Right now no way to find out what is happening but maybe the next update will let us do just that. Guess I should check out the other 2 rooms also. Who know what I might find. Mwah ha ha

sigrix

Mar 22, 2018
Please continue this game

off:
I cant give the pills to sleep to the wife and cant interact with the daughter in the pool, I have already done the 3 previous steps (and kiss her) I dont know why is this happening to me

Also I cant go further when I did the massage to the woman outside (when he grabs his penis and want to cum in her shoulder, he never do it, its an endless animation)

I know that the game is in alpha stage but I really think that this is a bug maybe you could leave us the correct metod to solve it using the save file (I have already tried but I dont really understand what lines should I modify

Thanks for this amazing game, keep it going!

Sep 4, 2017
Please continue this game

off:
I cant give the pills to sleep to the wife and cant interact with the daughter in the pool, I have already done the 3 previous steps (and kiss her) I dont know why is this happening to me

Also I cant go further when I did the massage to the woman outside (when he grabs his penis and want to cum in her shoulder, he never do it, its an endless animation)

I know that the game is in alpha stage but I really think that this is a bug maybe you could leave us the correct metod to solve it using the save file (I have already tried but I dont really understand what lines should I modify

Thanks for this amazing game, keep it going!
for the 2nd problem just read previous pages (2 pages tops )
and for the 1st , did you watch the 1st movie twice? did you visit her twice near the pool saturday 1 am ?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You are still going through the introduction and you cannot save there. Finish the introduction and then you can start saving.
Edit:If you want to start saving just skip the introduction. I am not sure why the dev did it this way because I don't think it really show me anything I couldn't have found out by just playing the game.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Please help me.
I want to know how this task goes next.
Where did you get this Statistics?

I don't have these in the game....

I only get this kind...

And this one fucks up the possibility to take the businesscard from the masseur from the table.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
You need to click on the picture of Mark and then select the relations menu.
Great, thanks for the tip.
Another issue: how can I call off the damn masseur?
I have my cellphone but in some way I can't use it anymore.
And the Telephone in my room is also useless.
Untill I can't cancel the masseur, the Massageroom is a no go zone...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Great, thanks for the tip.
Another issue: how can I call off the damn masseur?
I have my cellphone but in some way I can't use it anymore.
And the Telephone in my room is also useless.
Untill I can't cancel the masseur, the Massageroom is a no go zone...
Right now there is no way to call off masseur right now. You can still go into massage room but really nothing to do. Phone doesn't work until dev develops it.

Jun 4, 2017
I'm sorry if this question has been answered somewhere in this thread, but if so, I can't find it for the life of me. I can't get the bath scene with Elena to trigger--I go in, she says a couple things, and I run away. Do I need a morning that Bill isn't home? Everything I've checked indicates that it's a Monday event, but Bill has been home for a couple Mondays in a row, at the very least. What am I missing?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'm sorry if this question has been answered somewhere in this thread, but if so, I can't find it for the life of me. I can't get the bath scene with Elena to trigger--I go in, she says a couple things, and I run away. Do I need a morning that Bill isn't home? Everything I've checked indicates that it's a Monday event, but Bill has been home for a couple Mondays in a row, at the very least. What am I missing?
Bill is always home on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. There are two bath scenes with Elena. One when Bill is home and one when he is not. Which one are you missing or both. It could be just a matter of your Sympathy with Elena not being high enough or just doing a save and load to get it to work.

Jun 4, 2017
Bill is always home on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. There are two bath scenes with Elena. One when Bill is home and one when he is not. Which one are you missing or both. It could be just a matter of your Sympathy with Elena not being high enough or just doing a save and load to get it to work.
I'm talking about the morning scene with her actually in the bath, not the nighttime scene that's just in the bathroom. My sympathy score with her is high enough for everything else, so I don't think that's the problem.

Sep 4, 2017
I'm talking about the morning scene with her actually in the bath, not the nighttime scene that's just in the bathroom. My sympathy score with her is high enough for everything else, so I don't think that's the problem.
did you visit her at 9 am monday morning when bill is sleeping ? turn on shower wait and go ?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes