Davis

Jul 20, 2017
Why I can't trigger the sleeping pill event?
On Wed 2200, only "leave" option can chosen.

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
@Super Alex Thanks for your update.
Event continue to trigger also if you already have it in your diary, is that normal?
Any hint please for the Elena cellphone pin code (if developed).
Since new variables have been added, then loading the old save in the diary will be recognized as new. The only solution is to mark the existing entry as read and save game.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Screenshot 2017-11-02 13.51.54.png
11.2 ? if you talked to Bill about the salary, then this is normal.
Sorry it's not 11.2 thats will be normal, first time i do the new hard work percentage with 4 - 5 Screenshot 2017-11-02 13.52.16.png decimal digits show up.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Maybe just because we can't divide 100 by 9 result is 11.111111 periodic number.

Aug 24, 2017
Meh... I'm on my second job on the pc like 80%... when do I get paid ?! Tried to talk with the boss every time I see him home but always says "maybe later" or something like that. I'm sick of that 50$ in the corner... want to go up. Put some instruction in the diary as to when should I talk with the boss to get paid or how to get paid. But otherwise never mind, I've let this one go for now, too much grind for my taste... even more than BB.

U

User_10739

Maybe this will pickup later but there doesn't seem to be any point to playing this atm. You lose 3 points for stupid stuff which takes forever to get back and any reward you can get you don't have enough LR points to start the event, even at the max (9)...

Is there any point to the cellphone? The only thing that works on it is the contact list which is in Russian...

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
@ You should have been paid on Sunday for a completed project.

Aug 24, 2017
@ You should have been paid on Sunday for a completed project.
Talked with the guy every day... I'm like at day 12 or so, but will try on a Sunday just to be sure... not now though, found a couple of other games.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Last patch was Lr 9 points and with this patch LR are still 9 points so how should i get the new events to if they keep saying i have to low LR to get it starting??
Just woundring

Reactions: Pupok

Woofz

Aug 5, 2016
Last patch was Lr 9 points and with this patch LR are still 9 points so how should i get the new events to if they keep saying i have to low LR to get it starting??
Just woundring
I have the exact same problem: "LR with this character is too low for this thing", it's at 9 LR...

Reactions: Von Herman

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Based on the change-log, version 0.11 is a bug fix, no plot updates. So we're still stuck at max LR of 9

omocik

May 2, 2017
If I recall corectly, dev said there're added "beginings" of quests, meaning that LR9+ req. to push them forwand is intentional. Guess he worked on rendering pictures to higher res. and on code last update.
Looking forwand for new update x)

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes