Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@ace_boogie @Pepé Le Pew Please update. Thanks!

Version 0.11 (bugfixes)

Changelog (v0.11):

+ Fixed looping after talking with Lena about training Christina (at the bar).
+ Fixed looping when you try to pass the Bill’s task.
+ Fixed the counter of days of autosave. Now is corrected.
+ Fixed looping in the Sunday morning conversation in the kitchen.
+ Fixed the wrong naming of the save files.
+ The "talk" clue is made more clearly for the dialogue on Friday at the bar.
+ Added the opportunity to help Christina on Wednesday in the gym.
+ Removed the gym, spa and hometheater from the second floor.
+ Now new entries in the diary will be yellow until you click on them, now new entry will be easy to find.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

KingOfBachata

Apr 28, 2017
I'm on the 35th. LR of the girls does not evolve more than that, but to continue with other actions I need more. What can I do? I also make little money. If I ask for a raise for the boss, his LR decreases.

KingOfBachata

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone help me? I have already reached the limit of LR (9), but even so the game says that I still do not have enough LR to unlock some scenes. What do I do?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
So why are these messages popping up if I'm with max LR ?
Because the author was too lazy to put "ONLY ACCESSIBLE IN THE NEXT VERSION" probably. Only giving you the tools/abilities to get to a certain point ensures that no one will crash the game when they try to perform actions that aren't implemented yet. But I'm just assuming.

Reactions: Cirro84
Sep 4, 2017
Maybe this will pickup later but there doesn't seem to be any point to playing this atm. You lose 3 points for stupid stuff which takes forever to get back and any reward you can get you don't have enough LR points to start the event, even at the max (9)...

Is there any point to the cellphone? The only thing that works on it is the contact list which is in Russian...
I thought i was doing something wrong since i couldn't get the LR over 9.^^

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hello everyone !

I think that it's time to share with you my vision of the further development of the game. Now that the base of the game is ready, I can begin to dive into the development of the created event lines. What's done now (v 0.1) - is just a demo version of the game that I want to do. To the player could understand the mechanics of interactions between the characters and understand the storyline, there were no speeches about any sex scenes with the main characters.

Constantly I have to read the comments in which there is a reproach about the absence of frank scenes, but how would you like? Come into the house to strangers and immediately fuck them all on the dining table ? There is the beginning of the plot and there should be a smooth flow from harmless conversations to sexual scenes, at least I'm aiming for this ... That is for this purpose there is an LR indicator that characterizes the character's relationship to you, and yes, it is limited to 9 in version v0.1 (and this is in the tips at the beginning of the game - but it's are not read seeing the number of questions related about it), in v0.2 it will be limited to 19, and in v0.3 to 29 and so on. will reach 100 and then the game can be considered ready for 100%.

So what next? I plan to start developing a second level of relations from 10-19 LR. What will give access to new dialogues, additional event lines, the continuation of already begun events. I have plans for additional characters, I also plan to add a couple of attributes (massage and photo). I should say that some of the events are directly related to LR (the higher it is, the further you can move forward), somewhere the hero will need to apply "conviction", and some events will be associated only with "swagger", for example, with Elena when she fell asleep in a Home Theater, after all her level of relationship toward you no longer plays any role, truth ?! ... Somewhere you will need both attributes, when the hero will need to apply perseverance, somewhere there will be a need for a high level of three attributes, and so on of these options a huge amount and it will all be in the game.

What is LR? This is the most important attribute in the game. All of you have already noticed that you get a big penalty and a negative reaction from the characters you are harassing ... All because your LR is too low, as it grows, there will be significant changes, it's like trying to hug an unfamiliar person or someone you've known for a long time, the reaction will be different, right? in the game it will be exactly the same, all your actions with time will have different consequences, which is important - I will try to save all the gaming features that I add to the game now. I will give an example, soon it will be possible not only to peek at Christina in the shower, but also to slap her in the ass .. what if your relationship with her is close to 0 or negative and you did it on the first day of the game? All right, you will get a big penalty and the probability to finish the game on the same day ... But, at the level of 30-40LR of your relationship with her, the result of this action will be different, but I do not forbid you to do this, such an opportunity will already be added in the next update and it will remain until the end of the game, and such opportunities will be more and more and not all of them will be suitable in this or that place with this or that level of relations, that's what I'm talking about.

Already now I have a few questions about the further development of the game and I will put them on public poll. In the future I will switch to content only for subscribers, where I will discuss acute topics. Also the next version of the game will be for 5+ patrons.

Thanks for reading!

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes