Aug 9, 2017
Are we able to use the sleeping pills this update because I have them but can't find a way to use them before shes drinking the wine

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
9 is max for this version. Author post some news for Russian community. I put here google translated quote:

and original text
Is lr 9 still the max?
I wondered what i missed to continue , but if 9 is still the max (and stays the max than i spill my time)

mikomix

Sep 20, 2017
I do not understand this game
It's beautifull but...
I have 9 for everyone in LR, I have money, I bought the video, gifts, clothes ... and I do not advance anything ...
Always the same message: not enough LR ... in the dialogues ... or so "out of my sight"...

I need help please !

mikomix

Sep 20, 2017
9 LR is the limit for this build. Developer should probably make that clearer.
Ok Kekzor, i understand, but in this case, apart from working, what can we do in this game?
There is no relationship or discussion with the inhabitants of the house, or so I understood nothing and I hurt things: D

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Think of it as a novel. So far we have just the first chapter, and all that happens is the introduction of the characters and the setting.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game has some good, and bad aspects.

Good: Graphics, layout, characters, some development, kinda like big brother

Bad: Grind grind grind grind... For not much payoff... Money is really hard to come by in the game, and building up relationship with the girls is so slow... Also not much kinky scenes.

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
[/url][/IMG]

Hello !

Last week, I only dealt with rendering scenes, most of them related to Cristina. And perhaps the stage of creating scenes for me is the most interesting in the development of the game. And here's what idea came to me - in the future, I probably will not bother with the game code and try to make it as simple as possible, so as not to spend a lot of time on it, I'll try to reduce the amount of grind, increase MC revenue, shorten the time for the development of relations, and I'll focuses on increasing the number of images and game plot.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
[/url][/IMG]
Hello !

Last week, I only dealt with rendering scenes, most of them related to Cristina. And perhaps the stage of creating scenes for me is the most interesting in the development of the game. And here's what idea came to me - in the future, I probably will not bother with the game code and try to make it as simple as possible, so as not to spend a lot of time on it, I'll try to reduce the amount of grind, increase MC revenue, shorten the time for the development of relations, and I'll focuses on increasing the number of images and game plot.
Art looks amazing !

"There is the beginning of the plot and there should be a smooth flow from harmless conversations to sexual scenes...."
Think I like this idea - most of all!!!
Too many games get ruined or become "silly" - by not following that rule.
Character development - over a period of time - makes the player / reader more interested and /or attached the the NPC's - leading a more rewarding and memorable experience. IMHO.

"I'll try to reduce the amount of grind..."
Ya - thats a hard balance sometimes Super Alex.
Too little - the game seems empty and too short.
Too much - it just seems like needless work.

I also like that you included LR (Relationship?) , Conviction (Persuasion?) and Swagger (Luck / Chance?) stats.
Wondering if you are considering - character development wise - as which characters develop LR at different rates?
Example - The Daughter is easier the impress / flatter / charm etc, than that of Mother - so her LR points would develop faster.

Thanks for the update :)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes