D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
ok here are my thoughts of the new game:

i think the system is really good. the addition of music is great, and it definitely doesn't feel as much as a grind as before. i like that you also get a better feel of the characters this time around. in the last update the daughter was a bit of a bitch and the mom just felt like some aloof trophy wife. i think with a visual novel set up you can definitely build a way better story. i feel like the daughter is more innocence this time around, and the mom more arrogant. it wasn't really conveyed that well in the first version.

but here are the bad things. with it turning into a visual novel, the concept of time is completely useless. there's no way to proceed time that doesn't move the story forward, and there's no point in not doing all the events prior to the time being over because it doesn't change. you lose a lot of the sense of control over the mc, because you're allowed to do everything in that time slot and have no repercussion, only reward(in the past it would be a situation where do i want to increase daughter lr or mom lr). the fear of missing something, or choosing something over something is gone without the time management (making work always 4 hours, where do you place it? placing it too early skips breakfast, in the afternoon you would miss mom interactions, and at night you would lose mom and daughter interactions) made the game kind of fun in the first version. i think a lot of these things would change though once you add lr to the mix and make decisions worthwhile.

looking forward to the next update! i was really looking forward to seeing the new renders :'(

Aug 9, 2017
Will admit I like the layout for the characters so how the daughter is innocent and the mother is a bitch and I like how that's set up. As well as the sound effects and how you can slap the daughters ass and touch her while studying, even though both options gets you thrown out.

But after that I'm fairly disappointed with the new release I liked how we had freedom to do whatever we wanted in the last version and had to work for relationship points fitness points and so on. But now its follow a path that you can't diverge from so I'm not happy that you've gone down that path of turning it into a visual novel, now I'll still support the development of the game and I'm interested to see how it goes but I'm not happy with the visual novel route.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Will admit I like the layout for the characters so how the daughter is innocent and the mother is a bitch and I like how that's set up. As well as the sound effects and how you can slap the daughters ass and touch her while studying, even though both options gets you thrown out.

But after that I'm fairly disappointed with the new release I liked how we had freedom to do whatever we wanted in the last version and had to work for relationship points fitness points and so on. But now its follow a path that you can't diverge from so I'm not happy that you've gone down that path of turning it into a visual novel, now I'll still support the development of the game and I'm interested to see how it goes but I'm not happy with the visual novel route.
My thoughts exactly, I did not like that you can't save anymore or see where any character is at, I didn't like anything about it, I was thinking of pledging Super Alex, but, after this update, I'm not sure any more. Very disappointed.

Reactions: ZoolooS

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hello everybody !

Today I'm uploading a new version of the game. I changed almost everything in it. Starting from text submission, finishing with gameplay. I tried to impose new changes on the previous version of 0.11, but nothing good happened and I decided that it would be easier and faster to start all over again than to fix what was already done.

Now the game will have a new vector of development, in which I see more prospects. Now this is more of a visual novel, into which I will gradually add role-play elements.

In the updated version you will see already familiar to you images, but most of them I remade, adding qualities and diversity. A lot of ready-made old and new images I could not use, simply because the time for them has not yet come, but they are already ready, and this will shorten the interval to the next updates.

About updates, I'll post them not once a month, but as soon as the next 7 days of play are ready. I will make the progress of development on my patreon page, and you can always see what is ready for a particular day.

Play, write reviews !

Just Updated the OP with the new version and Promoted the Thread also:angel:
Thanks so much !

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
WTF Happen to this game it went from good sandbox to junk.
Or did i get some non patreon release

Reactions: Chappers

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Wtf is this in a older build i alread went further into the story then in this one? this game is dead to me.

Last edited:

dazzee

Oct 24, 2017
Fucking love this game, what a shame that their aren't any sex scenes yet, can't wait for the further progress of this game +rep good job on this game! :)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
How can you remake something you never finished and at the same time make it worst?

I cannot even play it without getting angry.
The text speed is ridiculous, and if you click, you lose the text because it just goes to the next one.
The cherry on top is that the english is so so bad...
I'm from Spain and still have to facepalm sometimes.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
It's unfortunate that you had to remake the game. It seems like with this version, all there is to do is listen to the water from the shower in every room while trying to figure out how to advance the time. Bye bye sandbox. Hello linear VN.

I hope you are able to bring about the changes necessary to revive this games appeal.

I wont even bother downloading then, what a disapointment.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Yea the developer messed up on this one. Previous version (sandbox) had interesting gameplay with quality renders, this remake just uses most of the same renders but is a mix of visual novel and (some sandbox).
This new versions first release has even less content than previous versions first release. I will keep my interest for this until next release (since still quality renders), but if the game continues this way, I will not care for it any more.

Reactions: Viatovic and vicaut

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm with you, this game is already better then BB. BB went to shit when the only opposition "eric" was removed.
i only wished the dev had made it where you could kill eric and bury his body somewhere lonely hahaha i hated him.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You have to go to each of the rooms, then finally the bathroom and you will run into the daughter. Finally go to the bottom floor and you'll find it.
did that, still no way to go lower than first floor, the only prompts are bathroom, her room, parent's room, 2nd floor. no kitchen, no lower floor

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

Release v0.11

I posted the version with corrections. You can already download it.

Changelog (v0.11):

+ Fixed looping after talking with Lena about training Christina (at the bar).
+ Fixed looping when you try to pass the Bill’s task.
+ Fixed the counter of days of autosave. Now is corrected.
+ Fixed looping in the Sunday morning conversation in the kitchen.
+ Fixed the wrong naming of the save files.
+ The "talk" clue is made more clearly for the dialogue on Friday at the bar.
+ Added the opportunity to help Christina on Wednesday in the gym.
+ Removed the gym, spa and hometheater from the second floor.
+ Now new entries in the diary will be yellow until you click on them, now new entry will be easy to find.
yet there is no way to go down the stairs to get to the kitchen!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
grrr this kitchen thing is really pissing me off, the daughter tells me where it is and i can't go there, only to places i've already been that clearly are not the kitchen!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
did that, still no way to go lower than first floor, the only prompts are bathroom, her room, parent's room, 2nd floor. no kitchen, no lower floor
Where the parent's room are is the 2nd floor, where your room are is the 1st floor, kitchen is on 1st floor, next the elevator

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Remake is MILES ahead of the previous version. WELL DONE!! I had so many problems trying to talk with anyone in the last version. This one fixes that and more. Looking forward to catching up where the story left off (and making progress I could not before).

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes