gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
i can't find the sleeping pill in the hall where the pool is and i have looked at 14:00hrs on wednesday and slipped into the cinema at 21:00hrs on wednesday and still no sleeping pill event triggered

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
i can't find the sleeping pill in the hall where the pool is and i have looked at 14:00hrs on wednesday and slipped into the cinema at 21:00hrs on wednesday and still no sleeping pill event triggered
It sounds like you are playing the old version... this game has been "remade" from an RPG (where you can actively do stuff) into a VN (visual novel) which is just a click fest now... & really, really short!!

mikomix

Sep 20, 2017
I find that very disappointing ...
It does not make you want to become a patron ...
Pay for a good game at the start (good ideas very poorly exploited anyway) and finish with that ... what a shame ...

Gruio Gruev

Sep 24, 2017
I was a patron when the game first came out coz I liked the whole idea & was interested in it's progress. I did drop my patronage after some financial changes I went through two months ago but always intended going back... So after playing this "remake" (funny... I didn't think it was broken!!) I'm sorry to say that I won't be going back just yet. I suppose it shows that not every change is a positive one!! I recall another "remake" that was going to go on to bigger & better things - The Gift - another game that I was a patron of... that is now deader than a door nail!

I will still follow the game to see what it's like once the dev gets the game back up to the same point in it's progress as the "old" version but no more $$$ until then.

p.s. it seems that each of the games I patron die or get abandoned so maybe devs should pay ME to stay away from being a patron! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also was a patron few days ago I also canceled. I liked the old version way more. It had the element of exploring and trying out when to interact with the characters and how and when to pass by. The system with character points was much better. The player could try to see what reaction you will get and work for it. Now its all just clicking next. It is less "game" and more "comics"...

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
so any news? scenes sex anything? .. 0.11 in every game has lot of content but i dont wanna download something just remaked with no more content.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Damn this game is useless junk now he did not even fix the shower sound bug.
And this game is so boring now it just holds your hands all the time its just a glorified VN in unity.

Last edited:

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
THIS GAME IS JUNK.. not even "Remastered" nor " Reworked" .. jesus .. that Shower.. omfg this storry.. big disappointment.

Reactions: Fragmandk

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I played through this morning and really liked the game. Yeah it's short but I'll give the dev time to put together more content. Seems to be how it goes with most games here. Everyone's trying to get their feet off the ground and get noticed, build an audience as they're building their game.

What was the previous version like? Reading over the last few pages, some people seem really upset about this newer one.

Another thing, someone mentioned that SuperAlex lost 21 patrons. To be fair, I think that has more to do with Patreon's upcoming changes to billing Patrons. They're adding a fee per Patreon now, so people are pulling pledges all over the place. Kind of has me rethinking my plans. I was planing on supporting @veqvil (Love and Submission) and a few others here at various levels there, but now I'm going to wait and see if they offer alternative ways to show support.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I played through this morning and really liked the game. Yeah it's short but I'll give the dev time to put together more content. Seems to be how it goes with most games here. Everyone's trying to get their feet off the ground and get noticed, build an audience as they're building their game.

What was the previous version like? Reading over the last few pages, some people seem really upset about this newer one.

Another thing, someone mentioned that SuperAlex lost 21 patrons. To be fair, I think that has more to do with Patreon's upcoming changes to billing Patrons. They're adding a fee per Patreon now, so people are pulling pledges all over the place. Kind of has me rethinking my plans. I was planing on supporting @veqvil (Love and Submission) and a few others here at various levels there, but now I'm going to wait and see if they offer alternative ways to show support.

The first version was a sandbox type game where you can move from room to room (for the simplest comparison think Big Brother) which my favorite type of game but not often done well and right now there is a glut of linear Ren'Py Visual Novels... which is exactly what he changed this game to except in Unity for some reason.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes