U

User_215882

I hope this doesnt become like BB. The grind and Eric probably ruined NTR on this site. Not that I like it, but that tag always creates a shit storm with male protagonist.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Would you happen to have a change log?

Hello !
I finished the third day. In the course of an hour I'll post an updated version.

I thought that I will post new versions at the end not a week, but one game day. Thus, for a month there will be 3-4 updates. And you are free to choose to download the game once a month or more often.

This frequency is due to the fact that now the game is at the very beginning of the plot and you can choose the direction of the plot development.

edit: that's all it says prior to release. for the others poopooing on the game, it's still super early into the rework. the dev is clearly trying to push things as fast as possible to give you guys content. he knows he has a lot of ground to recover. give the guy a chance to show what he's got, at least give him the time to get back to the sandbox type elements.

Reactions: mineiros123

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
yeah, this and that he is selling the same stuff twice. and now it has even less content. i do not understand how he could not implemented the cg that was already in the game. i hope he will put more effort in this, because i like the ladies very much.. ;)
He is putting in the old contend slowly to milk it seems and the game is not worth playing anymore its a shame the first version was fun and was looking forward to more

Reactions: Von Herman

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i don't know guys, maybe, just MAYBE, it might take some time to add in all the content. he rebuilt it from the ground up, of course it takes time. do you guys really think he's milking ~$150? that's not really a lot of money. just come back in a few versions when there's more content?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The game title has remake in it so chances are whatever they remade will cause save files to become crap so you will probably have to start the game over again.

Reactions: Devotion

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I totally dislike this remake of the old game.

And since i never complain pointlessly, i will give some constructive criticism and explain why i dislike this remake :

1- Game is too linear.

Before you could " manipulate " the clock, knowing that each hour the people in the house were in different locations and there could be different dialogues.

Now instead the game tells you where to go and what to do. This is a first big NO.

2- Work management.

In the original version you had to manage your job. You knew that at the end of the week you had to have your work done at 100%.

So, you had to work 2 times per day, each time working consumed 4 hours and if you planned things wrong you would end up loosing lots of events. ( That's why i worked when the girl was at school and 4 hours before going to sleep )

Now instead the game tells you when to work. Again, linear and boring.

3- New contents --> bad contents :

In the original version, the protagonist was a normal guy. You could choose to let him be normal or lecherous.

You could choose to let him be a pervert OR a simple guy trying to earn his wage... ( but a guy who knew his place! ).
All the while befriending the young girl without being a complete pervert.

Now instead, he is a pervert. No choices in this matter.

And he is also stupid. Is it supposed to be funny the fact that he wants to be called "Sir" by the housemaid, because it's cool to be mistaken for a member of a rich family ? Seriously, this part of the game alone lowered the worth of the game. A lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have yet to see the rest of this " new version ", but this is already enough.

Last comment : this is why i never do Patreon. Too many people that do things with little or zero efforts and trying to earn money with false promises.
I don't like being robbed, that's why i FIRST PLAY A COMPLETE GAME , then if i like it i reward the producer with a generous sum of money with Paypal. ( Something i've already done many times )

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
uugh the linearity is killing me here. Seriously by changing a game to be more linear is like saying the players are dumb.

He should have used a small test panel from his patrons, probably the higher paying ones to see what their thoughts was before doing it like this.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I still don't understand why remake it? The game worked just fine, then you call it a remake when the frist game wasn't finished...

What this game is , is you starting over and taking all the content out to follow a linear path.

Its trash now.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
uugh the linearity is killing me here. Seriously by changing a game to be more linear is like saying the players are dumb.

He should have used a small test panel from his patrons, probably the higher paying ones to see what their thoughts was before doing it like this.
Seriously, you just can't remake a game with such drastic changes like these...and not even ask other people if they would like the changes. It shows that the developer is unreliable.

What's next, in a few months another remake to fix these problems that " he " created, and in the meantime patrons keep paying him the monthly wage ? And maybe after that disappear, leving an unfinished game and his wallet full ?

master110

Jun 5, 2017
so any news? scenes sex anything? .. 0.11 in every game has lot of content but i dont wanna download something just remaked with no more content.
Its not really remade. I'd call it starting over. It has no content at all. The old game had tiny bit of content.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I yielded and DL this v0.2.0 remake... well... I tried to look at some positives in this - but I can't sorry...

If this was the first attempt, I would probably be saying "great renders but it's a shame it's just a VN" but after experiencing what it was & what it is now, I am unfollowing the thread & unfollowing the dev on patreon.

Such a crying shame... :(

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Patreon post from Super Alex:

"Hello everybody !

I read the comments on my page, answered them and decided to make a post in which I would unite the questions that interested some people to clarify those who would like to ask me about the same.

1. Why there is no choice of direction for the development of the plot in the game itself, only voting on Patreon ?

Creating a branch of the story takes time and if I do several branches, it will take me a long time without moving the plot forward. Moreover, it can be absolutely not interesting for players. This vote showed that there is only one way of developing relations with the maidservant, which is fitting the overwhelming number of players.

2. Sandbox is gone why not just make this in renpy ?

Because in programming I recently. And I started studying with Unity, maybe Renpy is better for VN, but here I think have a chance to do something more.

3. when do you intended to go back to a sandbox mode with the character stats like in your first version ?

Before I can ask myself this question, I must complete the cycle of the week. For this, I still need to create 4 days minimum. But even then I will not have a fully prescribed clock. But I will have a chance to do sandbox sooner or later !

4. I don't know why you took a good game and turn it to VN. You could have added everything from the visual novel into the sandbox version.

I myself really would like to make the game more free in choice and thus more interesting. But my experience with the first version of the game showed that for this I have to spend 2/3 of the time only for scripting. I was convinced that I still don't have all the necessary skills and resources for this. But I'm sure I can achieve it later!"

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

"Hello everybody !

I read the comments on my page, answered them and decided to make a post in which I would unite the questions that interested some people to clarify those who would like to ask me about the same.

1. Why there is no choice of direction for the development of the plot in the game itself, only voting on Patreon ?

Creating a branch of the story takes time and if I do several branches, it will take me a long time without moving the plot forward. Moreover, it can be absolutely not interesting for players. This vote showed that there is only one way of developing relations with the maidservant, which is fitting the overwhelming number of players.

Because in programming I recently. And I started studying with Unity, maybe Renpy is better for VN, but here I think have a chance to do something more.

3. when do you intended to go back to a sandbox mode with the character stats like in your first version ?

Before I can ask myself this question, I must complete the cycle of the week. For this, I still need to create 4 days minimum. But even then I will not have a fully prescribed clock. But I will have a chance to do sandbox sooner or later !

4. I don't know why you took a good game and turn it to VN. You could have added everything from the visual novel into the sandbox version.

I myself really would like to make the game more free in choice and thus more interesting. But my experience with the first version of the game showed that for this I have to spend 2/3 of the time only for scripting. I was convinced that I still don't have all the necessary skills and resources for this. But I'm sure I can achieve it later!"
Kudos to the creator for recognizing his limits and not giving up. It's easy to forget that most game developers on Patreon are amateur artists/programmers and they're creating games by themselves in their spare time. As this game is just getting started and I enjoyed the previous version, I am look forward to seeing what he comes up with in the future. Good luck, Alex.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017

"Hello everybody !

Ok. Let's try to understand each point made by the developer.

1- " Creating a branch of the story takes time and if I do several branches, it will take me a long time without moving the plot forward. "

...and people are paying you monthly on patreon, dear. I think they are paying you to see results, even if it takes time.

" This vote showed that there is only one way of developing relations with the maidservant, which is fitting the overwhelming number of players. "

...so, not only plot is linear. It also follow only 1 direction chosen by the majority of patreon user's votes. With this 2 statements you are killing the option of a " free to explore " game, because if path is chosen by a vote and " you don't want to create more path because it takes time " , then the game could only be linear. No other way.

Meaning that i seriously doubt what you say later about making the game less linear in the future.

" Moreover, it can be absolutely not interesting for players. "

...because now people like a linear game?

3- when do you intended to go back to a sandbox mode with the character stats like in your first version ?

" Before I can ask myself this question, I must complete the cycle of the week. For this, I still need to create 4 days minimum. But even then I will not have a fully prescribed clock. But I will have a chance to do sandbox sooner or later ! "

...he knows people don't like a linear game, but he ignore this fact, else fixing it would have been his priority. And it should have been a priority, afterall people are paying him for a product.

There is absolutely no reason to first complete the cicle of the week, creating new 4 days, and then start working on making the game less linear. People are asking you a less linear game, not a complete week of gameplay.

He is only taking time, keeping his paying patreon with a hope of a return of a non-linear game. And in the mean time he gets the money.

4- I myself really would like to make the game more free in choice and thus more interesting. But my experience with the first version of the game showed that for this I have to spend 2/3 of the time only for scripting. I was convinced that I still don't have all the necessary skills and resources for this. But I'm sure I can achieve it later!

If you admit to be not skilled in these kind of things, (even if i suspect that the real problem is lack of motivation, not of skills, because free in choice requires more efforts in scripting) why do you ask money ?

-----------------------------------------------

All in all, i don't find his explenetions satysfying at all. But this only a humble opinion of someone who never trust patreon and never pay people on patreon.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Just stoped FOLOWING this " Developer" ... He really did nothing good at all after that long time.. well.. it's shame.. but yep.. i choose to support "Something".

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes