Aug 9, 2017
The game has very good renders in fairness to the developer and the bj scene showed that in this update, again the English is poor but that is understandable considering its not his primary language.

But it all comes back to the game being in the novel form. If this game was only on its second update/version of the old sandbox it would be so much better than it is now. I and like many people here can agree that the sandbox game was going to be amazing if he took the time to make it that good but instead we're stuck with this and for me it ain't worth pledging to him on patreon if he keeps going with the novel route, hopefully he goes back to the sandbox version.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
the phone is on the top of the screen
I didn't found it too! :-D :-D

And to avoid missing a scene: Is there more after the blowjob and the meeting in the kitchen or is that the time to go to sleep?

And where can I check Mark's stats with the other characters?

thx in advance

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the updates are short because they're only one day in game length. but i thought the bj scene was really well done. i don't particularly like the maid stuff because she came out of nowhere, but i can definitely see this game ramping up after the first two game weeks are over. he's slowly incorporating older elements back in.

Reactions: ncupnone

mur

Jun 4, 2017
the only sex scene is a blowjob ,and its not with the main character .
No and yes.
Boss and wife having sex in the hot tube.

Each animation is a single PNG of 4 images (7680x1080) ... +15Mb file...
Just a waste of bandwidth.
Please developer, no more huge and unnecessary PNGs! Please!

Now, I can't even run it on my VM... :'(
Unity games... :mad:
(zero optimization)

U

User_166761

Understandable yet unreasonable. If I was going to make a game like this in a language I didn't know, I wouldn't ask for money for it.
Does that include the games made by native English speakers with atrocious writing? or do they get a free pass? your point is so weak... the most popular game on the site wouldn't even exist if they had followed your logic.

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
  • jeez dude u keep focusing on other charc u should really focus on main all u do is just walking around and peeking from bath to bath dude make some content with main jeez each download takes a lot for none just peeking scene nothing else , then whats the point and bj scene was nice but i was hoping with main not bill ><

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes