Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So far great game and nice art, this one has a lot of potential. Waiting as well for some more releases.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

Hello !
Finally, the holidays are over and today I'm already fully engaged in the game. I'm full of new ideas and some I've tried in the game. I'm going on the path of complicating the game and I'm going to make many new elements with the next update. Later I'll let you know what will be added to the game, but for now, please, be patient!)

dqwdasdqwdf

Dec 9, 2017
Does he still work on it? Since 5-6 days progress in patreon page is the same

can we expect update this month?
1d

I'm going to work on the weekend and on Monday I'm going write about what is expected.
1d

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I really like the music that comes on when you spy on Elena in her bathroom, fits her perfectly. I'm imagining her giving the MC a lapdance to that music. That could be an idea.

Reactions: Vyzov_IV_Rog

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

VZckNsTiTRS6G6OvJPddppB4B4X89vo1Weq467GNSw0r6Uu3XKZ_uFqRPWjQmEwc.png

The next update of the game will be a sandbox!!!
I decided to follow this path, because my ideas on the game do not fit into the templates of the visual novel. This will be the logical continuation of EP1 v0.3.0. The game will continue from Friday and will not limit you in time. I'm going to add all the content made to date (what was in the old version, what was new and what I had not yet added, but I had already prepared).

Пример 1.JPG Пример 2.JPG

This will not be the old version 0.11, it will be different. Already, I replaced more than 50 grainy images, added new parameters (energy, satiety, mood), here I was inspired by games from Leonizer. There will be added interactions with various interior items, you can watch TV, play PC games, shower or eat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you... @Super Alex

Zal

May 5, 2017
Uau!!looks very promissing!!! I´ll definitly count on your words and work Super Alex!!!Keep upp!!regards
Zal :cool:;)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone has a link with version 0.11? I want to play again this version but I lost my copy. :(
LuckyMark v0.11 -
Think my old saves are included.
You can just delete them if you wish?
Untkkkkitled.png

Cheers :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: D4V1D

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Am I getting things wrong here, or has this game now gone sandbox => VN => sandbox?
kind of? originally the sandbox wasn't without problems either. i always felt that he would eventually add the concepts from the sandbox back in, but the vn like intro definitely fits better for storyline. it looks like it's going to be a sandbox with stats thrown in, which happens to be one of my favorite types of game.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
kind of? originally the sandbox wasn't without problems either. i always felt that he would eventually add the concepts from the sandbox back in, but the vn like intro definitely fits better for storyline. it looks like it's going to be a sandbox with stats thrown in, which happens to be one of my favorite types of game.
Well, here's hoping for the best, though I'm a little concerned.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes