JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I think it was the right choice to go back to sandbox. Don't forget to include anal sex, specially with Elena! :p
I just want any type of "alone time" with Elena! Get some action in when her dumb husband is not home. Use me as a chair all day I don't care!

Looking forward to the next update, hopefully the wait won't be long.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

when can update be expected?
18h

Now I'm busy filling the game, as soon as I finish, I'll post it right away. But in any case it will be no later than the 1st.
11h

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Well. I'd still say to give him a chance, being that it is his first "game". Making a game is profoundly more complex then simply just playing one. Everyone thinks making one is fairly easy, but it is a pretty multi-disciplinary skill set.

His reasons for wanting to switch to a visual novel format is understandable. It is much easier to create a visual novel simply because of the linear format. The problem with going that after starting with the Sandbox is that it meant scrapping a lot of rendered work and the story wasn't very compelling for the visual novel format.

Sandbox can be complex and buggy as there are a lot more variables to deal with. Hence why players like it, but coding it for creators is a challenge.

Glad SuperAlex is taking another try at sandboxing it, the game was a real diamond in the rough from the first version.
The strengths of the game could be that you have three characters you are interacting with that can lead to multiple endings. Roughly looks like we're possibly corrupting the daughter? or blackmailing the wife later? I don't see why the wife or daughter would like the main character as the story progresses.

The only advice I can give for SuperAlex in sandboxing is that you don't need to reinvent the wheel. You just need to put an interesting enough of a spin on your own. Don't be afraid to borrow game mechanics from other games that have done the same thing you're creating if you like how a mechanic works. There is a reason why MoBa's and RTS games all seem similar. They've cribbed off the successful mechanics of their predecessors and made improvements to suit their game.

Reactions: Vyzov_IV_Rog

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Weekly News
Op6sP6fKVAs2FgwLcbtX9RS3RKJU49oyC4amZUmcNlxPAGUuxW9c4jWaw8j5Lc3q.png
Hello !

I keep doing the game and do not slow down. The schedule is already done, you can walk around the house, interact with objects, learn different courses. Now I fill the game with interactions with the characters, along the way improving the grainy images of the old version, I make new images, finish the code, introducing new elements into the game.
Пример 5.JPG
Now, for example, the change of attributes will be displayed on the screen gradually disappearing text, here you can see the end of extinction.
Пример 1.JPG
MC's room now looks like this. By the way, the music in the game will also be preserved and will change depending on the time of the game day, as well as in all the events I will continue to select it individually. FX-Sounds, of course, will not go anywhere. So you can safely say that the game will retain all the innovations of VN, but it will be a sandbox.
Пример 2.JPG
This will look like a dialog box and a choice. I changed the font, added the register, removed the effect of the typewriter. I will try to make sure that all the content that is added to the game can be re-run or skipped, according to your desire.
Пример 3.JPG
"RELation" panel will be add. It will display a brief information about the character and under the description there will be icons of possibilities. They will be some reminders of all available events to each character. This is a kind of achieve so that you will not miss anything and do not forget. And they will also signal you about changing them, as well as changing the attributes.

Back in the game I added a hidden parameter "luck". For example, if you are spy on Christina, then there is a chance that she will notice you, this probability will depend on your luck. And with a successful outcome, your luck will grow, and if you bad luck your luck will fall ... I will also minimize the outcome at which the end of the game comes, so that you will only face a decrease in REL.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This should be good, I may consider pledging if he gives me what I like, I liked the first update he did, after that, it went down the hill.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
hello when i start game the game it's crashed anyone has a solution
Nope it's bad programming. On my PC I can run the game on both my laptops I cant. Yet on that same laptop that can run a few games it can run Willy D with no problem. It's a few devs that just have some shitty ass optimization unity games.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Can anyone upload images which are posted on the patreon? A few of them are locked for people who isn't patreon and I will really gratefull if anyone send them.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I can not open the game, when I run the .exe the game is stuck on black screen, any help?
Nope you got to have a decent PC to run this game. He needs to optimize it. It's not like it's fully 3d it's just damn pictures.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
i can wait for the next update, it takes really long if you must wait for one of your favorite games :happyblush

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes