El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
ok i tried to read a few posts and the OP, but i didn't seem to find an answer to the following question. And please apologize if it has been already explained few times yet...
The link which has been shared less than an hour ago is for EP2 then on the patreon page there's an EP1 (intro)
and the OP is V0.3.0.
So i guess it is a remake, right? and is the EP1 is available around here?
thanks

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is EP 2 back to being a sandbox? There's a lot of crap to do which makes me think there's no end.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
okay so i'm pretty disappointed in the ep 2. pretty much zero new content. added sandbox elements back in, but now all the characters seem lifeless. also the grind is off the wall, thank god for cheat engine. i feel like there's been a big nothingburger for the last couple of months from this game.

albertinox

Aug 2, 2017
okay so i'm pretty disappointed in the ep 2. pretty much zero new content. added sandbox elements back in, but now all the characters seem lifeless. also the grind is off the wall, thank god for cheat engine. i feel like there's been a big nothingburger for the last couple of months from this game.
what cheat engine? please explain!!

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Updated the distribution:
1. Fixed logical errors when navigating in the boss's bath.
2. The possibility of switching to an event with Christina through dialogue with Elena is excluded.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Well. If you did read what the creator of the game said on this release, you'd know that:
1. Not all the old content from the previous versions [Sandbox 0.05] and the VN Ep 1 included in this Ep 2. Yet. This is a raw form of what is coming.
2. He's looking for precise feedback on improvements. So, if the characters now seem lifeless. How do they seem lifeless? I'm asking as well since I've looked at the images on all 3 versions and there isn't a huge variation that would transform them from looking lively to lifeless. If your talking about the spying images, he tweaked the image with a foreground door and changed some angles/poses on a few images.
3. I'll agree to your comment on grinding. The current version grind isn't particularly fun at the moment. Probably because of the lack of content/implemented features. It might be practical to implement some type of cheat stat/money feature if he wants people to simply wander/hunt for bugs/see all the content quickly in the alpha versions of this game. Balance usually can come in the later stages after some game features are more fully fleshed out.

couldbe

Nov 26, 2017
hello , is the game broken?
i tried saving the game but when i load it the screen goes black?

master110

Jun 5, 2017
ok i tried to read a few posts and the OP, but i didn't seem to find an answer to the following question. And please apologize if it has been already explained few times yet...
The link which has been shared less than an hour ago is for EP2 then on the patreon page there's an EP1 (intro)
and the OP is V0.3.0.
So i guess it is a remake, right? and is the EP1 is available around here?
thanks
No idea , the link here is ep1 0.30

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes