Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Mr Alex your game got stuck when you are doing the next level of computerwork for the boss=625 lines something.
Don't if you boost you programinskills over 50 after you have the chans to test level 2 off the 3 levels you have in the game.

Ps.this better then the one you posted i nov/dec.tumms up

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I have to say, the devs an idiot, sorry.
I'm tired of all thsoe stupid sandbox ganes anyway, just means less happens and you have to grind stats in many of them.
Yeah, the 'sandbox' we normally get is ~always just a VN with extra frustration.

Reactions: botc76

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
This leads to nowhere. The new version is by far the worst. Just grinding, always in need for mood and food, and no story at all. Got boring after 2 minutes of gameplay.

Reactions: botc76

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

not sure if i'm going to be a patreon longer after this month though. i've been an apologist for this guy and if he doesn't release something else with substance this month i'm not willing to wait any longer with support :\
Hey, thanks for sharing man

prive

Jul 5, 2017
any exe for extract the pics please ? i need to know iff he did more events than the last update:C

Reactions: JBJZ

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
you literally can't do anything in this game, i have 13 sympathy and can't study with daughter, and in game is said you need 10 sympathy to study, also you can't talk to nobody
The game is totally changed the first thing you can and have to do is the scene in the shower here for you need 30 sympathy, i made it after 18 days of play :happyblush in the shower you need also imagination i already have 100 think you need at least 20 or so.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Using the enable dev mode renpy tool is a good one to unlock the console for renpy games as well as having a variable tab to see what all variables are in the game. Rpg maker save edit is a good tool for altering RPGM save files.

Leache

May 17, 2017
I don´t get why all just don´t edit the .lm file in the save folder, it´s plain tagged text and no need to grind

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You do know those links are not approved file hosts for this site right?

Not to mention that is has already been posted a page back with a mega link.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes