-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

HI!
Everything goes according to plan. Several new scenes have already been added. In the same way, the recycled scenes from the very first version are gradually added. The update will be on the 1st date of month. And there will be more scenes involving the MC.

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017

HI!
Everything goes according to plan. Several new scenes have already been added. In the same way, the recycled scenes from the very first version are gradually added. The update will be on the 1st date of month. And there will be more scenes involving the MC.
It's just Russian. Create difficulties, and then solve them. Returned to that from which he left. To version 0.3.0

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Hi Alex.
What version of your should i play to get all the events in the game??
Just EP2 Alfa 1,2 or just EP 1 Alfa 0,3.
In Ep2 1,2 i can only finde 5 events and or just play Ep1 to the end?

Best regaders Herm

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Weekly News

Hello!

The main scenes in the upcoming update are already added to the game. It remains to finish the render and translate the text, this I will do the rest of the week. It so happened that the new content will mainly concern Elena. I also want to note that 95% of images from all previous versions have already been added to the game, and of course there are many new ones.

HiDolphin

Feb 16, 2018
Hello guys.Do we have any torrents of the latest version of Episode 1?I tried everything but only o.3.o. So does this version include everything?Thanks in regards.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
It so happened that the new content will mainly concern Elena. I also want to note that 95% of images from all previous versions have already been added to the game, and of course there are many new ones.
I like the sound of that!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm more interested in the daughter so I guess I'll probably wait till the daughter gets more content.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
i play now 0.3.0 , come no further than to call the masseur, no mobile phone :teary: so I think it does not go further in the game on Thursday 19:00

Barricade

May 13, 2017
Nah, Alex abandoned 0.3 version and currently is moving all content (old and new) to new version. Just wait for next update, somewhere about 1st March.

Reactions: Loatgoan

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Im on day 133 , i got about 5000 money , but nothing else.My skill are most of them pretty high , got them all 3 more then 500 points of relation and simpathy higher then 100 on both girl, also my LUST is 100 . With Cristina im stuck on telephone carching faze on gym training.. On Bathroom all i can do is to fantasy about her , when i help her with homework wont let me put my hand on her leg :( . And with her mother i cant do anything.. What i missing ? A walkthrough will be just awesome..

I have Lucky Mark EP 2 Alpha 1.2

Reactions: Von Herman

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Nstefan dont get your hope up-The dev dont looks at the side at all-Its hard to get info about events in this game.
There are good Devs anser q from the players to move the game ahead but not this one.
Its to bad,its good ide.
Best regaders Herm

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Patiently waiting for the new content. Bummer that the last update made this a grindfest, hopefully things get tweaked. I didn't mind it before the last update.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes