Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Like the finding the kitchen scene, it was basically just an excuse to get the player to take the protagonist upstairs just to see the daughter in the shower naked... The door to the kitchen was right there, so easy not to have missed, and yet you are forced to skip opening it when looking for the kitchen, in order to force an erotic scene onto the player...
Exactly. The unable to find the kitchen problem. Never seen something so...illogical. You can't find a very visible door in a house that is not so much big.

This leads you to the bathroom. And what does any normal man, guest in a house of rich people that could sue you if you do something stupid?

Simple : he hears the sound of the shower but nonetheless he opens the door and give a towel to the naked daughter of his boss. Brillant, logical.

People may play an erotic game, but that does not mean that we are all sex-starving weirdos.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Hi, @Super Alex!

I just played v0.2.0 and I have to say that I'm disappointed with the changes.
The original version of the game was WAAAAY more interesting!
I really liked the premise of a sandboxish time/money management game where you play with a normal guy trying to earn his wage while living in a house with two(maybe more) hot women.
Now there is no choice at all, all the gameplay mechanics was striped from the game.
But what was bothered me the most, was the MC changes into a stupid perv and the "choose the future of the game" bs.
You're doing a nice job on the renders though. :D
Imho, if you had kept the original plan, we could be playing a solid version 0.3 of the game now, and you would have a lot more people supporting your project, including me!

Srry for the Engrish :FeelsBadMan:

dqwdasdqwdf

Dec 9, 2017
Hi, @Super Alex!

I just played v0.2.0 and I have to say that I'm disappointed with the changes.
The original version of the game was WAAAAY more interesting!
I really liked the premise of a sandboxish time/money management game where you play with a normal guy trying to earn his wage while living in a house with two(maybe more) hot women.
Now there is no choice at all, all the gameplay mechanics was striped from the game.
But what was bothered me the most, was the MC changes into a stupid perv and the "choose the future of the game" bs.
You're doing a nice job on the renders though. :D
Imho, if you had kept the original plan, we could be playing a solid version 0.3 of the game now, and you would have a lot more people supporting your project, including me!

Srry for the Engrish :FeelsBadMan:
I don't know if this helps

Weekly News

Dec 16 at 12:40pm

Hello everybody !
This week I studied animation and for the first time I did a sex scene. This for me was a novelty and took some time, so I did't have enought time to finish new version of the game before the end of this week. I need to finish a little rendering and put everything in Unity, next week I'm going to finish it and upload a new version right away.

Reactions: Stuwi71 and Otyi

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017

Weekly News

Hello everybody !
This week I studied animation and for the first time I did a sex scene. This for me was a novelty and took some time, so I did't have enought time to finish new version of the game before the end of this week. I need to finish a little rendering and put everything in Unity, next week I'm going to finish it and upload a new version right away.

The problems are others...

while a lot of people here will be absolutely happy about a sex animation, this game does not need a sex animation to get better.

There are more complex problems in the game.

Like linearity, like stupid pervert main character, like no more real choices, like the fact that a patreon vote decides the plot , like dumb plot ( unable to find the kitchen, when the door is there, big and easy to see. A way to force you to see a girl naked. Absolutely no sense )

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Waiting for download link

K3UNiWsHrN3lY5HQ_QoSxbAeFgVREIXvvc0IdC-KGBlaXxJ0UeUp3FGUZsxUSZ-f.png

"Hello !
I finished the fourth day of the game. In the course of an hour I'll post an updated version.

In this version there is the first sex scene and a bit of animation. I first encountered with these aspects in the creation of the game and only began to master them. But you can already see how this will look like in the future."

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
here you are friends. give this project a chance. renders are awesome; i'm sure this project will get back on track.

Thanks again @D2K!
Added your link and updated the OP!!! :eek:penedeyewink:

Led

Jul 16, 2017

Weekly News

Hello everybody !

There's only 1 sex animation? I guess I'll skip this game, then. Besides, word of advice, have someone look at the English translations. They're not very good, tbh.

Reactions: dqwdasdqwdf

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Every unity game I have to wonder "how hard can it be to bind space to continue text and shift/ctrl to skip already seen text". Why are they all so mouse reliant?

dqwdasdqwdf

Dec 9, 2017
There's only 1 sex animation? I guess I'll skip this game, then. Besides, word of advice, have someone look at the English translations. They're not very good, tbh.
the only sex scene is a blowjob ,and its not with the main character .

Reactions: Led
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes