tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Where the parent's room are is the 2nd floor, where your room are is the 1st floor, kitchen is on 1st floor, next the elevator
thanks, i finally found it in exasperated clicking haha then i was dumbfounded cuz i hadn't noticed the new icon at all

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Seems to me this game is dead even before it really started. It got worse now. Less content than 0.11, no way. I guess this will never be finished, and will stop at v0.2 or v0.3.

U

User_10739

I really didn't like the remake, this should be a ren'py game. Without rollback 1 bad click of the mouse = game over and you need to start from scratch...

Reactions: Fragmandk

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I feel like this should've just been remade in Ren'py when it decided to go down the linear VN route, especially with the lack of additional elements in this first version.
This feels like a bait and switch, which is unfortunate as the original idea was far more engaging than what the new direction shows by leaps and bounds. Hopefully the next version is massively improved in terms of getting other features implemented quickly, because this game is not in a good state right now with no options to adjust text speed, keyboard input for text advancement (space/enter is common for go to next line at least) and the game needing to "start new" without a load option from the main menu (can still load via options/right click).

This version is rough, and lacking, taking several steps back from the previous one and really doesn't require Unity for it in this state.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
anyone have all cgs? since i completed the game in 15min, so i probly missed stuff

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
anyone have all cgs? since i completed the game in 15min, so i probly missed stuff
there's nothing really "new" about this one if you played the old one. maybe a new render or two, and some render redos. lots of the old cg are in the file but haven't been implemented.

vojkebre

Apr 27, 2017

Am I the only one having the filing that this is the same person? I mean, dates when one company "retreated" and other one appeared are almost same, descriptions on patreon pages are also quite same, both games are made by someone who doesn't speak English well, both games didn't have sex in first few versions, both are made using almost default daz models that can be downloaded from pirate sites, and few other similarities that I can't remember right now....

Last edited:

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

I'm I the only one having the filing that this is the same person? I mean, dates when one company "retreated" and other one appeared are almost same, descriptions on patreon pages are also quite same, both games are made by someone who doesn't speaks English well, both games didn't have sex in first few versions, both are made using almost default daz models that can be downloaded from pirate sites, and few more other similarities that I can't remember right now....
no. you are wrong.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I was a patron when the game first came out coz I liked the whole idea & was interested in it's progress. I did drop my patronage after some financial changes I went through two months ago but always intended going back... So after playing this "remake" (funny... I didn't think it was broken!!) I'm sorry to say that I won't be going back just yet. I suppose it shows that not every change is a positive one!! I recall another "remake" that was going to go on to bigger & better things - The Gift - another game that I was a patron of... that is now deader than a door nail!

I will still follow the game to see what it's like once the dev gets the game back up to the same point in it's progress as the "old" version but no more $$$ until then.

p.s. it seems that each of the games I patron die or get abandoned so maybe devs should pay ME to stay away from being a patron! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
p.s. it seems that each of the games I patron die or get abandoned
Same here, buddy :( Ethan's Legacy & Futanari Quest for example :(

About the game, didn't seen remake yet, but i can already say that sandbox was promising and get me a bit intrested.
Can't say the same about VN, also Unity is not at all the engine for VN imho.

Reactions: Viatovic
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes