SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
[/url][/IMG]

Hello !

Last week, I only dealt with rendering scenes, most of them related to Cristina. And perhaps the stage of creating scenes for me is the most interesting in the development of the game. And here's what idea came to me - in the future, I probably will not bother with the game code and try to make it as simple as possible, so as not to spend a lot of time on it, I'll try to reduce the amount of grind, increase MC revenue, shorten the time for the development of relations, and I'll focuses on increasing the number of images and game plot.
I just started playing this game a week ago and I'm hooked. Joined the Patreon page so I can get the update as soon as it is finished. I especially like the way the story may go now. Christina is beautiful and looking forward to hopefully some secret D & D affair scenes that I can either peep in on and secretly watch for either joining in, blackmailing, or saving her from him before its too late. ;) Either way, you are kicking ass with this game and I already like it better than Big Brother. Once that game got rid of Eric trying to cuck you, it got rather boring. Can't wait for the update and any way you choose to take the story, I'm sure will be great. Awesome art too. :)

Reactions: del2323

del2323

Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing this game a week ago and I'm hooked. Joined the Patreon page so I can get the update as soon as it is finished. I especially like the way the story may go now. Christina is beautiful and looking forward to hopefully some secret D & D affair scenes that I can either peep in on and secretly watch for either joining in, blackmailing, or saving her from him before its too late. ;) Either way, you are kicking ass with this game and I already like it better than Big Brother. Once that game got rid of Eric trying to cuck you, it got rather boring. Can't wait for the update and any way you choose to take the story, I'm sure will be great. Awesome art too. :)
I'm with you, this game is already better then BB. BB went to shit when the only opposition "eric" was removed.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm with you, this game is already better then BB. BB went to shit when the only opposition "eric" was removed.
Yep. The other thing I didn't like about BB was when you gave in to his demand to trade the aunt for the older sister, every Friday night you would see that he snuck into her room, but when you went to go see what was going on, you were left staring at a door thinking to yourself, "Shit, looks like Erick is fucking Alice".... WHAT??? I had a stealth skill of close to 300 and you mean I can't even peep? DS couldn't even put in 1 pic of the action? Then when you got rid of him and got your sisters back, the game just fell into a boring routine with no more sense of emotional trauma because the bad guy isn't there to try and cuck you anymore. I can only do so many chores... :winkytongue:

Reactions: Twistty

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am very grateful that I discovered this game. Even in its earliest stage, I think there will be great things happening. :) Especially in the direction it seems to be taking. ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone have the CGs for 0.11 or have a way to convert .tex to .dds or preferably PNG/JPG?

Zal

May 5, 2017
Very very nice game!!!!great artistic and graphic work. To bad it hasn´t animation..... But astonishingly great anyway!!!
:cool:

Super Alex

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hello everybody !

Today I'm uploading a new version of the game. I changed almost everything in it. Starting from text submission, finishing with gameplay. I tried to impose new changes on the previous version of 0.11, but nothing good happened and I decided that it would be easier and faster to start all over again than to fix what was already done.

Now the game will have a new vector of development, in which I see more prospects. Now this is more of a visual novel, into which I will gradually add role-play elements.

In the updated version you will see already familiar to you images, but most of them I remade, adding qualities and diversity. A lot of ready-made old and new images I could not use, simply because the time for them has not yet come, but they are already ready, and this will shorten the interval to the next updates.

About updates, I'll post them not once a month, but as soon as the next 7 days of play are ready. I will make the progress of development on my patreon page, and you can always see what is ready for a particular day.

Play, write reviews !

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Hello everybody !

Today I'm uploading a new version of the game. I changed almost everything in it. Starting from text submission, finishing with gameplay. I tried to impose new changes on the previous version of 0.11, but nothing good happened and I decided that it would be easier and faster to start all over again than to fix what was already done.

Now the game will have a new vector of development, in which I see more prospects. Now this is more of a visual novel, into which I will gradually add role-play elements.

In the updated version you will see already familiar to you images, but most of them I remade, adding qualities and diversity. A lot of ready-made old and new images I could not use, simply because the time for them has not yet come, but they are already ready, and this will shorten the interval to the next updates.

About updates, I'll post them not once a month, but as soon as the next 7 days of play are ready. I will make the progress of development on my patreon page, and you can always see what is ready for a particular day.

Play, write reviews !

are you uploading right now? your game is the one i'm most eager to play in the last few weeks!!

Reactions: Zal

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Wow - sounds exciting !
Looking forward to seeing all the changes you made to the game.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes