Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
When using phone to call the Masseur, and Mark says : I'll call the Masseur before I forget !
After that the game kinda locks up and have to load a previous save.
I can not call the masseur.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Assets Bundle Extractor

UnUnity Studio
Unity studio (assetstudio) works for me, but just under win10. Under win7 does not works for me.

studio1997

Jun 25, 2017
so unity game cant compressed? :(
just asking because i thought i downloaded bigbrother(unity) back then someone compressed and posted it .. nvm anyway

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
5. Added a scene with Christina in the hall.
= event day SAT 1:00 / continuation from LOOK AND REPEAT / talk to Christina / thought about the movie / next week same time talk to Christine / practice it / enjoy *p/s: for me, it triggered after i repeat the whole LOOK AND REPEAT process, then wait her on the pool or better yet, edit savefile <eventDoughterHandjob>1</eventDoughterHandjob>

I have finished all LOOK AND REPEAT but I can't talk to Christina about the movie anywhere

asdasdxxx

Mar 29, 2018
When using phone to call the Masseur, and Mark says : I'll call the Masseur before I forget !
After that the game kinda locks up and have to load a previous save.
I can not call the masseur.
Same problem here. There is a solution for this problem?

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Same problem here. There is a solution for this problem?
Did you click on the Mobilphone symbol in the up-right corner (top) of the screen. In my case i get to use the phone then in the left-down corner, call the guy for 13:00 o clock. In the intro 4 days. But not played further because game crashed later.

Anyone, Please a Save for 6.0!

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
5. Added a scene with Christina in the hall.
= event day SAT 1:00 / continuation from LOOK AND REPEAT / talk to Christina / thought about the movie / next week same time talk to Christine / practice it / enjoy *p/s: for me, it triggered after i repeat the whole LOOK AND REPEAT process, then wait her on the pool or better yet, edit savefile <eventDoughterHandjob>1</eventDoughterHandjob>

I have finished all LOOK AND REPEAT but I can't talk to Christina about the movie anywhere
i don't know what triggered this, but it supposed to happen right after completing LOOK AND REPEAT (all 4 sequence 2x1st image, 2nd image, 3rd image), then at SAT 1:00 when Christina at pool, talk to her, 2nd choice the already see tits, give her wine, put sleeping pill, go to her room. next time do the same as above then talk about thought about the movie

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Thank you. But still no chance. Game hangs up, and shows the "Oups!" Message window. vers. 5.1 also hanged up sometimes when i reloded in game, but was mostly playable. I gues i will wait for other version or bugfix.

The renders are nice in this game but too dark. And the kitchen worker coul be replaced with a latin/Europide Woman. Also the Room icons or Items that apear sometimes are a little to dark and hard to recognize. Also the Charactes have a Yellow or too dark skin colors to me, are they sick? (Just Fun!). The Costumes Dance idea is nice. Peeking is goot too, you never can be sure what you meet next time.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The games a bit grindy but it has alot of potential. This update has some sexy content. The game progresses slow but overall I like it. Lots of sexual tension between the mc and the girls. I would be satisfied if the game only revolved around those 2...they are gorgeous. Definately looking forward to more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asdasdxxx

Mar 29, 2018
The games a bit grindy but it has alot of potential. This update has some sexy content. The game progresses slow but overall I like it. Lots of sexual tension between the mc and the girls. I would be satisfied if the game only revolved around those 2...they are gorgeous. Definately looking forward to more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you do the message with Elena? When you call the masseur? I'm stuck with this event. When I try to use my phone the game is not response to anything i do except the language "L" button.

D

Deleted member 42

So i did the Massage&Masseur event twice but he still tells me to get out, what am i doing wrong?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes