billyz1984

Jun 3, 2018
nothig hapened, cant enter room
1、call Masseur
2、Go to massage and pay,then watch to learn
3、next wednesday 14:00 go to balcony and massage for elena,do not choose “something special”,choose “replace the masseuse”,she would say it's too late this time
4、next wednesday 14:00 go to balcony choose replace the masseuse directly
5、15:00 go to spa room, Elena is waiting for you

Reactions: MalchorX

billyz1984

Jun 3, 2018
Done with Skillful Fingers, but cant complete Good Masseur. He take my money, start the massage but every time event ends when he ask her to lay on her back. And in the event menu "To be continued" is greenlighted.
I have extracted CG from the game, there is no more CG about Good Masseur. I think the event have ended this version now.

Reactions: nomer8

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
1、call Masseur
2、Go to massage and pay,then watch to learn
3、next Saturday 14:00 go to balcony and massage for elena,do not choose “something special”,choose “replace the masseuse”,she would say it's too late this time
4、next Saturday 14:00 go to balcony choose replace the masseuse directly
5、15:00 go to spa room, Elena is waiting for you
hello mate when i need to call masseur what day and time

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Oki i have finished this update.. aaaaand somehow ... ya know guys :3 that was... exhausting :D

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
ChangeLog 6.0:
5. Added a scene with Christina in the hall.
= event day SAT 1:00 / continuation from LOOK AND REPEAT / talk to Christina / thought about the movie / next week same time talk to Christine / practice it / enjoy *p/s: for me, it triggered after i repeat the whole LOOK AND REPEAT process, then wait her on the pool or better yet, edit savefile <eventDoughterHandjob>1</eventDoughterHandjob>
I've done that, but it doesn't trigger the event. After talking about the movie and handjobs, she goes to bed, and that's it

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
On my Win7 machine from 2009, game still hangs. After the intro or skiping it. Also no chance to load a save from 6.0 or 5.1. Last ver. worked well, most time. Only hanged when reload in game sometimes.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes