Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how do you trigger the start of job for two hand quest line? I've watched the handjob movie several times, I saw a hint saying you get her opinion about the movie somewhere. I just don't know when or where.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Still too much grinding. Been trying to finish latest updates. Cant be bothered.
Will wait for a hotter version

Reactions: oszapo25

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
with me the new event does not come with christina. but because it is soft again. I have no desire for the game. it is getting worse and worse. pity but Super Alex, should do nothing more. The tasks made too stupid. and it does not go on. in 5 years there is probably only full of sex. :pensive: every update is a disappointment. Many hours of play and no reward. it can not get any worse

Reactions: Trojaner

Pale_Rider247

Jun 23, 2017
The massage skill is broken. I tried the massage session with the mother and she kicked me out. My massage skill is at fucking 50. Does it need to be at 100 tell me.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The massage skill is broken. I tried the massage session with the mother and she kicked me out. My massage skill is at fucking 50. Does it need to be at 100 tell me.
repurchase oil, oil her before backrub, I bumped both message stats up to 80 before a completely successfull attempt.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Still too much grinding. Been trying to finish latest updates. Cant be bothered.
Will wait for a hotter version
you can just edit the saves, it's the most simplistic word file I've ever seen. Make your stats whatever you need and avoid the grind.

• boot up notepad
  • open file: go to save folder
  • set it to display all files, click on the save file
  • Everything is spelled out super simple it looks like this <variable>number<variable>
  • adjust the numbers you want, save the file, reload the save in game. you don't even have to close the game.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
when a unity game crashes a Ryzen it's time to say fuck it
Everything can crash a Ryzen. Windows 10 w/o proper patch level, or linux before kernel 4.10. U ar unable to instal windows 7 etc.
Got Ryzen only because of Vive. But Ryzen is a shit with lot of limitations.

billyz1984

Jun 3, 2018
Everything can crash a Ryzen. Windows 10 w/o proper patch level, or linux before kernel 4.10. U ar unable to instal windows 7 etc.
Got Ryzen only because of Vive. But Ryzen is a shit with lot of limitations.
I am using Ryzen7 1700, and everything is OK.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes