meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
i cant get a single new event if i call the messure the game just gets stuck on mark thinking and after asking elena about massage the messure is always in the room at 15:00

Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
Someone may have asked this already, but i am stuck on two fronts with christina
the study event, i always get slapped away no matter how much lust point on her i collected
the movie nights with her, i can't get past the first one

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Amazing sandbox game.

It had the same feeling playing Big Brother the first time by pushing Stats for money and progressing story arcs.
The visuals are great and I like the decision visiting every room from any destination (tutorial you needed to travel).#

Ofc this game needs some spell checking for the english language but, hey, I'm not a native speaker by myself. On my personal wishlist I could need some QoL improvements like buying multiple presents or how much energy I need to do certain stuff (workout in the fitness room).

I'd like to mention the stats gain on the left side could fade out a bit slower. Sometime I havent seen them or barely while fading out. Additional, I wish we could skip the day at 22:00 o'clock.

As said, great game, awesome potential, has a huge chance to be pinned as a "Popular Game" in this forum.

edit/add: The time while staring at the girls from bottom to top could be a bit faster

Reactions: Hieronymous

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
With alll that amount of grinding, is there any real sex scenes or all are just teasing scenes till now?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Are there any new animations in the game besides the one that's been there for a while? Especially any animations with Christina?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So i've tried the Masseur event like 5-8 times and still he tells me to go out, thefuck are you supposed to do?...yeah i've asked Elena about being her Masseur but she always says next time even if i ask her for 10th time
buy oil in store.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hi,
for all of you, who have problems getting the handjob from Christina, there is a second variable. You must have 500 sympathy-points, otherwise you didn't get the scene. Unfortunately you can't patch this variable, it's not in savefile.
But where are they stored ? Any help for that ?
Otherwise you have to play day by day, week after week until you get this level. Too much grinding for only one scene !

For the masseur scene, call him in the morning (phone with "T", or klick on it right top corner), tell her during massage, that you can replace masseur, she said: to late for today.You can stay during massage and learn (if you pay him).
You can get these masseur scene (only looking, after paying) without phone call now everypossible day
Next week tell her: " I want to replace the masseur today", then you get the massage scene. You dont have to talk to the masseur once again (and you can't, because he's not answering).
My sympathy is over 800 points and still no dialogue to even start the handjob events will trigger. Is it started at 1 am or is it started elsewhere? the OP says that christina's new event triggers in the hall, so do you have to pass time in the hall after a peek scene or something since the hall is an unselectable room? Just figuring where this thing starts so the game can highlight it and start hinting me is all I'm really hoping for.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes