ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Think I've had it for this game. Keep getting the footjob helping Christina writing her document. The next Christina event appears to be in her room with the cosplay outfit so it should be triggered by the footjob before it. The walkthrough posted above wasn't really any help. Got through 3 or 4 weeks completing her work and no change anywhere. So I believe I will trash this from my comp. I don't see the sense of editing game files when there is no clue what you should change. I don't mind grinding but this is rediculous.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
for all of you, who have problems getting the handjob from Christina, there is a second variable. You must have 500 sympathy-points, otherwise you didn't get the scene. Unfortunately you can't patch this variable, it's not in savefile.
But where are they stored ? Any help for that ?
Otherwise you have to play day by day, week after week until you get this level. Too much grinding for only one scene !

For the masseur scene, call him in the morning (phone with "T", or klick on it right top corner), tell her during massage, that you can replace masseur, she said: to late for today.You can stay during massage and learn (if you pay him).
You can get these masseur scene (only looking, after paying) without phone call now everypossible day
Next week tell her: " I want to replace the masseur today", then you get the massage scene. You dont have to talk to the masseur once again (and you can't, because he's not answering).

Reactions: PeterLuck

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I got a feeling we got maybe 1 or 2 more updates of pleasing and teasing the wife before she gives him some oral. Then maybe in 2 or 3 more updates after how many orals she'll either let the mc get some or he may finally step up and take it himself.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've tried once again to increase sympathy points. With the homework help I get 10 Points, with bathroom-scene at 22:00 I get 30, so I get ip up to 420, but then next day it dropped down to 489, get it up to 420, then drop down to 489 !!!
I think there is a bug in program, can`t get sympathy points higher then 420 ! Where are this fucking points saved ???

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Hi, I've tried once again to increase sympathy points. With the homework help I get 10 Points, with bathroom-scene at 22:00 I get 30, so I get ip up to 420, but then next day it dropped down to 489, get it up to 420, then drop down to 489 !!!
I think there is a bug in program, can`t get sympathy points higher then 420 ! Where are this fucking points saved ???

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks for it, but it will help not really. For example: relationship is up at 1000, self confidence is at 100, fitness at 85, but sympathy is not going higher then 420!

D

Deleted member 42

So i've tried the Masseur event like 5-8 times and still he tells me to go out, thefuck are you supposed to do?...yeah i've asked Elena about being her Masseur but she always says next time even if i ask her for 10th time

Reactions: asgardtipar2

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
To raise sympathy and rel quickly u need to do 2 things. 1 Do fitness everyday and 2 buy the good looks thing online.

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
So i've tried the Masseur event like 5-8 times and still he tells me to go out, thefuck are you supposed to do?...yeah i've asked Elena about being her Masseur but she always says next time even if i ask her for 10th time
That's the end of GOOD MASSEUR! event. As for Elena, complete OIL FOR TANNING (before MASSAGE ASS, ask for replace masseur, then she tell you next time and then complete the quest). Next week, same time same place ask to replace masseur. Then at 15:00 go to massage hall, baaaam~ Elena waiting there. To enjoy, better max out your massage, have oil in inventory.

My Advice, better start the game from the beginning.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes