alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
well, i always had this feeling that christina is Bill and Zari's child, looking at the tone of her skin...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Glad I didn't dump this. downloaded 0.6.1 and it fixed the problem I was having. Spent so much time on 0.6.0 that I finally used the walkthrough to complete the update. I think the biggest problem with this game is the grinding. Also the fixed version is not on the OP yet and it should be. When I got the bug free version this proved to be a small update except for the grind. Nice content though. Three new events that in the end only requires going through 2 weeks to complete if you are on top of everything. Overall this is still a good, not great, game. Too much with a major bug gets very frustrating and I can see why some people have decided to stop playing it. Anyway, keep plugging away.
Edit:One more thought. This update really didn't do anything to advance the story just the sex scenes but no further development of the characters. Annie remains a character in name only and we know she is Mark's sister. Are there more locations since one of the events is "Taxi ride home". So far everything is happening at Bill and Elena's home and no clue about anywhere else. For instance other then online where do they shop and where does Zari live because all we know about her is that she is the cook and is married and now another source of Mark's overactive imagination. Where have they been keeping Annie all this time? In school, prison or a mental institution?

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
How do I give sleeping pills to Elena? Have tried what I have read on here In glass on bar at 14:00 but no option to use the pills

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
How do I give sleeping pills to Elena? Have tried what I have read on here In glass on bar at 14:00 but no option to use the pills
You have to put the sleeping pills in the wine glass on the bar and then hide in the theater 1 hr before she locks the door on the same day, I forget the time though.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Have tried every hour of every day but don't seem to get option
Happens on Tuesday. Put pills in glass at 1400 and then at about 1900 or 2000 go to theater and look for yellow spinning icon. Click on it and you can hide in the theater. Once you are hidden just keep clicking left mouse button and the scene(s) happen automatically. Again only on Tuesday. If you get the message that the door is locked then you waited too long to hide.

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
Happens on Tuesday. Put pills in glass at 1400 and then at about 1900 or 2000 go to theater and look for yellow spinning icon. Click on it and you can hide in the theater. Once you are hidden just keep clicking left mouse button and the scene(s) happen automatically. Again only on Tuesday. If you get the message that the door is locked then you waited too long to hide.
Can get in the Theatre and hide...…..But not getting option to use pills (yes I do have them)

Hmmmm maybe I have to do another event first, Noticed I have not done event 4
(elena in bath pic) What is that?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Can get in the Theatre and hide...…..But not getting option to use pills (yes I do have them)

Hmmmm maybe I have to do another event first, Noticed I have not done event 4
(elena in bath pic) What is that?
Have you completed events 5 and 6. You might be right about needing event 4 but try going to the bar at 1400 on Tuesday again and look closely at the glasses on the bar. That spinning yellow icon is somewhat hard to see. You have to look directly at the part of the glass where you pour the wine to see it, above the stem. Once you put the pills in you can hide later that night.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Been putting off DLing this game because I like to wait a few updates until there's a good amount of content. How would you guys say it is now? Changelog suggests there is but I've been tricked before (dev would say something like "5 new scenes!" and it's just peeking in the shower or something benign)

Reactions: oszapo25

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
how to play? breakfast, work, peeked .... end?.....doing nothing
and the sound of water is always
Went out, entered rewind one day:
Very straining these games, when you walk through all the rooms and nichrome does not happen and nothing is pushed anywhere ... talked to the servant in the kitchen, what to do next !?
Prompt please where there to look that further it is necessary to do and how back (on a step) to rewind dialogue?

Viomode

Apr 13, 2018
I´m still having problems with "The secret party"
I do everything the walkthrough tells me to do.
But it is not possible for me to put the sleeping pills in Christina´s drink. (Friday 18:00)
When she checks her panties and leaves, there is a bottle and a glass in front of me.
When I click anything, Christina comes back immediately.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes