NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
I´m still having problems with "The secret party"
I do everything the walkthrough tells me to do.
But it is not possible for me to put the sleeping pills in Christina´s drink. (Friday 18:00)
When she checks her panties and leaves, there is a bottle and a glass in front of me.
When I click anything, Christina comes back immediately.
wait till SAT 1:00 then you will see Chris on the pool, talk about tits, then go get wine, put sleeping pills. give back to her. 2:00 AM go to her bedroom, do whatever you must...

Vario_R

Jan 16, 2018
what day and time I need to call masseur to trigger the event, because now game only stuck when i call him?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Done with Skillful Fingers, but cant complete Good Masseur. He take my money, start the massage but every time event ends when he ask her to lay on her back. And in the event menu "To be continued" is greenlighted.
go to the mom on balcony earlier in the day and ask to replace the regular massage guy

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I only just started but... Does the English get better? It's only been a couple minutes and I'm already reading the text with Alison Brie's over the top, 80s stereotypical Russian accent for her wrestling character "Zoya the Destroya" in GLOW.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I've done that, but it doesn't trigger the event. After talking about the movie and handjobs, she goes to bed, and that's it
talk to daughter in pool area after her party wen shes drunk full wine but no sleeping pills after give wine ask so what u think about the last movie then same next week and shell give u handjob

Reactions: bobbo69
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes