ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have one more confession. With game I finally broke down and started to edit the save file to make it easier. Only thing that keeps me sane playing this game. lol

Reactions: xav66ier

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
talk to daughter in pool area after her party wen shes drunk full wine but no sleeping pills after give wine ask so what u think about the last movie then same next week and shell give u handjob
Thanks a lot, but it's already solved(see post , page 156 )

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
from the screen shots looks like it maybe some ntr content? or is it the main character trying to steal the girl? i havent scrolled back as of us but was curious?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
from the screen shots looks like it maybe some ntr content? or is it the main character trying to steal the girl? i havent scrolled back as of us but was curious?
Doesn't seem to be any NTR in this game. Just the MC trying to have his way with all of the females so far. The father/boss really plays a very minor part up until now. Could be some incest as we get into Annie though since she is the MC's sister.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Same here. Game locks
I really don't know if someone pass for this goal, some told "call him late at night, other call him early in the morning" is that clear I had the card, because I have the Phone number in my agenda it was taken early in the first 5 days of the game, in that moment he reply "I will receive a SMS from him", never happend that event. So now I probably left some hundres paying but in the best case I pay and the game throw my out the massage room. Please Someone can explain step by step How I give a massage to Elena and tame her. Thank you in advance.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I really don't know if someone pass for this goal, some told "call him late at night, other call him early in the morning" is that clear I had the card, because I have the Phone number in my agenda it was taken early in the first 5 days of the game, in that moment he reply "I will receive a SMS from him", never happend that event. So now I probably left some hundres paying but in the best case I pay and the game throw my out the massage room. Please Someone can explain step by step How I give a massage to Elena and tame her. Thank you in advance.
Wednesday at 1400 you rub lotion on Elena and choose "I want to replace the messuer today" option. It's an early option and if you miss it you don't get the massage parlor scene with her. So read all the options carefully. Elena will reply something like I will meet you at the massage parlor. Then go to the parlor at 1500 and you will get to massage her. Sounds like you have what you need to do already in calling the masseur. Just have to choose the right option when putting suntan lotion on her. Make sure you have the lotion when in the parlor because you will need it.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Wednesday at 1400 you rub lotion on Elena and choose "I want to replace the messuer today" option. It's an early option and if you miss it you don't get the massage parlor scene with her. So read all the options carefully. Elena will reply something like I will meet you at the massage parlor. Then go to the parlor at 1500 and you will get to massage her. Sounds like you have what you need to do already in calling the masseur. Just have to choose the right option when putting suntan lotion on her. Make sure you have the lotion when in the parlor because you will need it.

TY I will try.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Do not use 5.0 cheat mod. There is a problem with the game. (Can not make a call)

How do you use sleeping pills for Cristina on Friday?
I can not choose a bottle.

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
Do not use 5.0 cheat mod. There is a problem with the game. (Can not make a call)

How do you use sleeping pills for Cristina on Friday?
I can not choose a bottle.
I couldn't at first either. Make sure you've seen her tits from watching movies with her. Then mention her panties and guess red before she goes out clubbing. When she comes home at 1 am it should end up progressing where she doesn't turn you away. You can say "I've already seen your tits." Then you can pour her another drink. I think you have to do it more than once before pills are an option.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes