Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
I guess that in the next update we'll be seeing some fucking already. MC has come to a point where he can do Elena o Christina.

On other topic, Super Alex has said it before that he would check the english translation but so far it hasn't changed. Some sentences are poorly translated. Do you know if someone is helping him with this matter?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
How do massage Elena at 15:00 on Wednesday?
At 14:00 have a massage on the balcony. Choose "replace the masseuse" Elena say "it's too late this time". This only repeats.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
How do massage Elena at 15:00 on Wednesday?
At 14:00 have a massage on the balcony. Choose "replace the masseuse" Elena say "it's too late this time". This only repeats.
If you have called the masseur and paid the $500 then there is a choice early on at the suntan lotion event that says "I want to replace the masseur today". Then Elena replies to meet her in the massage parlor or something like that. The reply you are getting is too late and you missed the one you need. Look carefully at all of the options from the beginning of the lotion scene.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Stupid question, is there a way to load a savegame after loading the game without going through start, skip intro, click away the tutorial tips and then load?

stonecold31

Jan 16, 2018
I cant add sleeping bills to anyone except Chris after back from party
walk-through says add sleeping bills at 14:00 at hall , well that I cant do by anymean
help please

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Stupid question, is there a way to load a savegame after loading the game without going through start, skip intro, click away the tutorial tips and then load?
Yes, there is. After starting the game (initial screen) choose Option, and you can load a savefile (please be patient, sometetimes it take a little bit longer).

Reactions: Aeriys

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
i saw where someone said its hard to see the yellow ring to put sleeping pills in chris drink but i dont see it at all can some1 post a pic with it pointed out so ill know

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Be advised that this game requires save scumming or following a walkthrough. Events require astronomical blind luck, you would probably rather win in lottery than get lucky with these events. For example morning massage with Elena is a sum of the following choices and accepts no mistakes:

50% * 50% * 50% * 33% * 50% * 33% * 50% * 25% * 33% * 50% * 50% * 50%
= 0.0036%
or 1 out of 27649 attempts.

Movie with Christine follows similar chances where you must guess a frame in a movie where the mood is just right for your advances. Absolute madness of game design. It's a shame, I would like to recommend this game otherwise.

Reactions: Voilsh

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Is there anything after the first 500 payment to the masseuse, it still has to be continued on the icon. Tried a second 500 but he still just kicks you out at the end.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes