Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Christina bath scene is too confusing my mind.

Peek/Jerk but everytime MC just cumming by himself or she saw that MC peeking her and says get out.

What can i do ?
peek 15 times, jerk, then peek 2, jerk, then keep alternating peek and jerk till the scene is complete. Basically peek until she catches you reload and look away whenever you normally would be caught.

Reactions: -DeaDHeaD-

billyz1984

Jun 3, 2018
What else have u unlocked. I have only got to elena in the pool telling me to tuch her just 1 time boob or pussy or legs, dont know how to get her drunk . Christina bathroom juts whatch her. And christina kitchen just kiss and naked but no jerkoff.
Dont know what elso to do
1. Elena drunk, I don't know how to get, but it just get when we talked in the pool.
2. Christina bathroom just look her until Image 1 I attached, then switch look and jerkoff again and again, Christina would finish bath and go out.
3. on Sunday night, when Christina in the kitchen, try to kiss her again.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone know the timestamp to start the last Elena event. I've skimmed though the week for when she's at the bar in the black tank-top but there's no way to interact with her short of just doing the sleeping pill/theater scene.

UPDATE: nvm, just finished pool scene. LOL

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
don't slap only hide in the morning. the shower scene you can peek is in the evening and that's by not fantasizing while washing hands and selecting shower instead of leaving.
Im not sure what wrong with my game but that wash hands part is bugged for me.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
22:00 sunday - Wash (30 SYM), Gets stuck at text "Do you mind if I wash myself here"?
So it just freezes? cause all you should have to do is click to continue the dialogue, then it brings up an option to convince her. What are your stats? what does your event log say under this event for Christina? Can you post a screenshot of her event page?

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
So it just freezes? cause all you should have to do is click to continue the dialogue, then it brings up an option to convince her. What are your stats? what does your event log say under this event for Christina? Can you post a screenshot of her event page?
Ill just start from scratch from a new game. It was an old save anyway.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
guys help me pls ı m stop here :S
You have to choose option to Christina take shower first. When show option to peek or jerking off then choose peek and click "Look" until you have this picture (I send three to make easy to you to get know when :))
Przechwytywanie1.JPG Przechwytywanie2.JPG Przechwytywanie3.JPG
During last picture click Jerk off and next you have to peeking only one picture and coming back to jerking off until Christina end shower.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes