asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Are you asking or just informing? :)

But the last time i played this one on my PC (couple updates ago, can`t say which one exactly) - i had issue with low fps, what surprised me a lot, tho my PC is not the strongest but all 2k18 games run without problems. So, was i the only one with that problem? An if not - is it solved now?
asking

U

User_130505

Hmm, no map of the house, just the blonde bitch telling you to figure it out?
Yeah, I'm not a mouse chasing cheese in a maze.
Game over.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
To Be Continue. Is there any more scenes?
No more...
if it says To Be Continued …. it means they are more to see in that update … keep doing it intill (it says this is maximum in this version of the game )

eg as in keep calling your sister intill she ask you for $500 for swimsuit

Apr 16, 2018
if it says To Be Continued …. it means they are more to see in that update … keep doing it intill (it says this is maximum in this version of the game )

What else have u unlocked. I have only got to elena in the pool telling me to tuch her just 1 time boob or pussy or legs, dont know how to get her drunk . Christina bathroom juts whatch her. And christina kitchen just kiss and naked but no jerkoff.
Dont know what elso to do

Reactions: evildead

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
What else have u unlocked. I have only got to elena in the pool telling me to tuch her just 1 time boob or pussy or legs, dont know how to get her drunk . Christina bathroom juts whatch her. And christina kitchen just kiss and naked but no jerkoff.
Dont know what elso to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

webrider

May 25, 2018
The MAC has all the good down load sites, PC only MEGA on only if you dl their program. Really ??? You obviously don't care if PC players play must be for MAC.

Reactions: Vertigob

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017

But GOOD MASSEUR! In the case of an event, will see To be continued even though you do not have any more to do.
I have the event SKILLFUL FINGERS! Has already completed.
This is confusing.

nevyn

Aug 9, 2017
The MAC has all the good down load sites, PC only MEGA on only if you dl their program. Really ??? You obviously don't care if PC players play must be for MAC.
I didn't have to dload a program to use MEGA, are you sure you aren't having an issue with your memory (PC memory)?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
But GOOD MASSEUR! In the case of an event, will see To be continued even though you do not have any more to do.
This is confusing.
not sure on what you have missed … but if it says to be continued then they is something you can still do at the masseur
iv I could give you me save game so you can see what it looks like when its all done I would but not sure how to add my save game to here sorry

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
Christina bath scene is too confusing my mind.

Peek/Jerk but everytime MC just cumming by himself or she saw that MC peeking her and says get out.

What can i do ?

Oct 1, 2017
I cannot figure out how to do the sleeping pills. Walkthrough says on Tuesday at 1400 in the pool, but I go there at that designated time and it won't give me an option anywhere. Clicking on the pills in the inventory do absolutely nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Apr 16, 2018
U can download megadownloader its super fast. it work almost every time couse some links just wont download. But try it worked for me in 90% of the links.

billyz1984

Jun 3, 2018
This is confusing.
the event GOOD MASSEUR would happen on Wednesday and Saturday 15:00, you must do that twice.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes