MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Roughly 10 months since the topic was made for this game and the most action the MC gets is a handjob? And we complained about Dark Silver drawing shit out with Big Brother, at least BB had more than female characters. This game seems to have taken all the wrong lessons from BB.

EDIT: I forgot about the maid, whatever her name is, she's a complete non-entity.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone having problems with saving? when i click to replace a save file, it says it saved but it doesn't...then when i go to sleep i get the new day screen (for example: day 90) and when i click it just reloads it and it doesn't go to morning...

DonStark

May 4, 2017
fuck this guy is good ... some guys give him money sinds 10months and there still NOTHING in the game ^^ His real good for screw his patrons i think LoL

Reactions: qwerty76423578
Apr 16, 2018
This game needs minimum a sex scene come on maybe the maid or an uknow new character . Poor mark he is always given blue balls and us. A month it a long wait just for a jerkoff scene

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, this day-to-day don't work. better a vn-setup where we can jump ahead in time if needed, this because, if we want a game based on something believable where relationships need to grow bit by bit (if its not teenagers with high libido, prostitutes or 1 night stands) it can not take a couple of days to get lucky. this kind of games, i usually dont like, too much clicking and very little content.

Reactions: h4e888
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes