Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
The game always crash when i finish day 4 or skip at the beginning. Is there a solution for?
Same here but apparently there is a lot of background activity going on when the game prepares the next day. Wait up to a minute and the game should proceed.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
How far does the talent show and secret quests go? Also I wonder if you can join bill and the wife in the pool.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Maybe it's just me but I think that a game with no obvious option to save game progress is a poorly designed game. A game that most people need a walkthrough to complete is a poorly designed game. And of course the most obvious point is that it purports to be an adult game ....
huh????? it is very obvious

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Guys at what hour i can get second event with Elena? Or i need to finish at the pool first for that?

AHD

May 26, 2017
I really try to like the game, the renders are top notch but this might be the grindiest game i've played yet. Coupled with the trial and error process if an event chain is somehow progressable. The way the content is stretched is enough to make miami dealers jealous.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I've asked this before as well and no answer. I'm almost starting to think it doesn't actually have a purpose yet?
it absolutely does have a purpose in fact 2 you put them in drinks one of them is during the topless pool scene and one is during a time before the mother goes and watches a movie in a locked room

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
it absolutely does have a purpose in fact 2 you put them in drinks one of them is during the topless pool scene and one is during a time before the mother goes and watches a movie in a locked room
When...cause on wednesday @14:00 nothing happens. Been racking my brains tryin' to figure this out. went to wine bottle with glass at hall and no indicator.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes