Oct 1, 2017
it absolutely does have a purpose in fact 2 you put them in drinks one of them is during the topless pool scene and one is during a time before the mother goes and watches a movie in a locked room
Forgot about with Christine. Can't figure them out with Elena. In the walkthrough it says 1400 on Tuesday to put them in the drink, but I've never been given the options to do so. I've even spammed through every hour of every day for a week in that room to see if it would give me the opportunity.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
T
You have to watch the 3rd Movie with her.
LOOK AND REPEAT
first talk with daughter and Bill on the Sunday 10:00 during breakfast
first talk with daughter on the Friday 10:00 during breakfast
one week later talk with her again
buy a film in the shop
- Sunday - 00:00 - theatre
Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15
Film 3 : Enjoy :)
SWEET DREAMS (first you must finish LOOK AND REPEAT quest)
- Saturday - 01:00 - hall
Thanks a lot man

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
Anybody solved this with Elena maybe ?
I think I got this quest automatically solved when I had the second or third event with elena at night by the pool. This is not really a solvable quest but a info that Elena likes a specific type of wine. Probably for future events.

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
can anybody post Christina bathroom step by step,are there some requirements to complete this task? tnx
If you have such a high affinity that she will step into the shower while you are standing there you need to basically press "look" ca. 15 times (as soon as you get the option to jerk of or look). The last picture you can look is when she grabs herself by the ass. Then you switch to jerk - look - jerk - look until the scene is over. (At least this worked for me. If you look twice after this initial 15 times she will catch you)

Reactions: anonymous123
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes