Sep 28, 2017
If you have such a high affinity that she will step into the shower while you are standing there you need to basically press "look" ca. 15 times (as soon as you get the option to jerk of or look). The last picture you can look is when she grabs herself by the ass. Then you switch to jerk - look - jerk - look until the scene is over. (At least this worked for me. If you look twice after this initial 15 times she will catch you)
what time is it to triggered?tia

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
A lot of bugs in latest version. During the events picture just freezes while text is going fine, couple of times the screen just turns blue. Hope this is fixed soon.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hello!
I'll start with Christina's banners! Here is a couple of photos (one more photo at peignoir will be later). Post processing is made by a professional photographer, for the sake of interest I will attach the original. I talked with him about the composition in the frame and, in general, about what the lighting and mood in the photo should be.

The idea is that only the post processing is not enough. You need to know before how would be post processing of photo and make adjustments for the rendering and lighting settings, then the result of the work in the photoshop will be as perfect as possible! But this is another story. The main thing is that I can already discuss with him some moments and get the necessary experience to get the highest quality images in future.

It's now all, here are some photos from the upcoming release, all photos of erotic content, therefore, only for subscribers (rules of the Patreon). In a new update I will close the event with Elena in the hall. The Event will consist several little scenes with some tits, foot fetish, pussy eating and the final... The final will remain in secret! Also, this week I plan to close the event with Christina in the bathroom, but what will be there, I will inform you next week.

Also I will add now a link to the soundtrack of the game for downloading for 10+ patrons. Most tracks are officially bought and have excellent quality. I thought it would not be superfluous. I hope I'm not violating the law...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hello!
My friend met with such a problem in the game, I quote him
My game starts only with a resolution of 720x400, tell me how to do more? In the screen resolution settings, there is only one type of monitor resolution. I have a Windows 7 64 bit version.
See the screenshot below.
3VAY4Lfe5JI.jpg

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Hello!
My friend met with such a problem in the game, I quote him
My game starts only with a resolution of 720x400, tell me how to do more? In the screen resolution settings, there is only one type of monitor resolution. I have a Windows 7 64 bit version.
See the screenshot below.
View attachment 133316
might be a graphics card issue. maybe his drivers are out of date. but i don't think he is utilizing his gpu.

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
Does every event have the words "This is the maximum in this version of the game..." when you've reached the end of that event?? thanks!

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Look at thist (short preview)
Who said that there is no HJ now?
View attachment 133278
This is from Update 6.1 not from Update 7.0 looool and it is also a very different scene!

more than HJ and BJ does not have the game to offer. He always makes new actions. So he can stop us and suck the money like a vampire. I feel cheated by him. The MC is smart once and in the next scene, the stupidest person in the world. Not even a good story has the game. but you have to play many hours. and only get HJ and BJ.

you can donate your donation to this forum better than Super Alex. Here you get it for free. If Alex stops his development, it is not a loss.

gogu51

Sep 5, 2017
Hallo friends of Mark ! I hope that he will be (indeed) happy some day. And we too :).
Does anybody know if in this version is possible to find out Bill's documents about Ellen is so eagger to know?
I vaguely remeber to have read some post here (lot of pages behind) that the hint can be found on the nighttable in the sleeping room. Is it correct?
If some of the experts here know the answer, many thanks in advance.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes