markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 133514 I can not get inside ??? Somebody help
You need to put the sleeping pils in elena's drink and sneak into the room before she goes in...you will know if your there at the right time, a yellow circle will appear on the right side of the room that says hide or something like that...unless thatselenas/christines bedroom door at a certain time which is not possible yet.

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
You need to put the sleeping pils in elena's drink and sneak into the room before she goes in...you will know if your there at the right time, a yellow circle will appear on the right side of the room that says hide or something like that...unless thatselenas/christines bedroom door at a certain time which is not possible yet.
thanks bro ! I will try ! thanks you so much

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 133559
please help me! What's the meaning of these talk icons? what should i do?
Thanks!
Here's one example of how they work:

Christina
0 +1 -1 0 +1 +1 -1 +1
0 +1 -1 -1 +2 -1 -1 0

So click on the four in the top row and the the two in the bottom row without clicking on the others and you +7 points every time you talk with Christina. It's easy to figure out the same for Elena, Bill, and Z. And it's not hard to guess which topics they like to talk about given their characteristics.

They give points if the character likes the topic. I.e., if you click on the sex icon, you will get points because he likes to talk about sex.
In the game, I've never seen the text with the icons that you have in your post. Did you add that yourself or is it from another source?

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
I can not get it bro ?? Can you share a save for me pls?

g_p_k

Jul 10, 2018
Here's one example of how they work:

Christina
0 +1 -1 0 +1 +1 -1 +1
0 +1 -1 -1 +2 -1 -1 0

So click on the four in the top row and the the two in the bottom row without clicking on the others and you +7 points every time you talk with Christina. It's easy to figure out the same for Elena, Bill, and Z. And it's not hard to guess which topics they like to talk about given their characteristics.

In the game, I've never seen the text with the icons that you have in your post. Did you add that yourself or is it from another source?
yeah I will try! and i think the text is add by him/her... Good person!
Thank you very much

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I can not get it bro ?? Can you share a save for me pls?
My saves are a mess; otherwise I would try to help. But just do this: On the day Elena goes into the theater at night (is it Tuesday?), save your game in the morning, and then just go into the hallway by the pool and wait until she's there (I think it's 14 or 15:00?) and you'll see the option of putting pills in her drink. Then just go the theater and wait until you get the option to hide (there will be the yellow circle). Repeat as needed until you get the sequence correct. Then reload the save and do what you need to do to keep your stats up before going to the correct places at the right time. Hope that helps!

I made educational guesses on what the topics are
I liked your "The Second Coming" educational guess. I had figured it was "Politics", but nowadays discussing politics isn't much different than discussing the apocalypse :)

Cj_Demon

Sep 13, 2017
Если кому надо последний квест с Кристиной в ванной вечером v0.7. Отправил ее первой в душ и начинается подглядывание: 3 раза смотрим, 1 раз дрочим, 3 смотрим 1 дрочим, 3 смотрим 1 дрочим, 2 смотрим 1 дрочим, 2 смотрим 1 дрочим, 2 смотрим и появляется возможность кончить прямо на неё.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
Iligal work. this does not seem to trigger for me. did various works for Bill.
which flag in the save game would i have to set?,

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes