Cramone

May 14, 2018
still stuck with elena on massage thing and pool... (i pay for see naked then..., i remplaze the massage 1, kiss her on pool, smack her on ass, grab his boob on pool even see boob, suck it on undertable more then 1).

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
View attachment 133559
please help me! What's the meaning of these talk icons? what should i do?
Thanks!
Everybody have guess the meaning of the icons. I have a variant for them, as a topic of the talk:
1 = weather 2 = family 3 = intimacy, sexual relations 4 = ???? 5 = animals 6 = fashion 7 = politics
8 = ???
9 = cooking 10 = travel 11= science 12 = physical training 13 = study 14 = cars 15 = money 16 = partying

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Everybody have guess the meaning of the icons. I have a variant for them, as a topic of the talk:
1 = weather 2 = family 3 = intimacy, sexual relations 4 = ???? 5 = animals 6 = fashion 7 = politics
8 = ???
9 = cooking 10 = travel 11= science 12 = physical training 13 = study 14 = cars 15 = money 16 = partying
4 is art and 8 is a terrible picture of a guitar-thingy so music

Reactions: oszapo25

asfiansifnasif

Jun 23, 2018
So it just freezes? cause all you should have to do is click to continue the dialogue, then it brings up an option to convince her. What are your stats? what does your event log say under this event for Christina? Can you post a screenshot of her event page?
gets stuck for me to at wash

kecodon10

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, sorry for my bad english, i have some comments about the game,
I was sitting in the computer to enjoy the game, I have experienced more than 60 days, in the game, that repeating loop with no goal without a satisfying sex scene, apparently just snooping then eat again and go to daydreams nearly 70 days, that game is still like, it is very time consuming of me.
Evaluate
**: The content is only 4 characters, 2 boys and 2 girls, but only a few scenes in the game repeatedly very frustrating players. Game players are to relieve stress, which the game does not bring ,; further stress for players.
Comments: The game is great, the characters are very beautiful, content if the variation harmonize several sex scenes for the male lead in the right scene, will attract and retain game players , was a game that should not be a daunting and stressful addition to the game player.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
There is a way to get progress on the scene with C in the shower... Past just blowing your load into the sink...

I did it once... but can't recreate it...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Weekly News
Aug 13 at 7:39am
Hello!
I upload a comparison photo of the original render, my post processing and post processing of the pro photographer (from left to right, respectively). The third Christina banner I did not have time to do, now my computer is completely busy with the rendering for the new version. I will say that there will be more new images in the next version, but I will tell you just how much exactly next week, I'm still working on them...

The preview of the scene with Christina will also be for patrons only (because of frank content). In general, all the new images will have an erotic character, as they are a continuation of the scenes started in the previous version.

During the development of the game, I accumulated some ideas or I did some test images. I thought I would add additional material, images that were not included in the game and stuff like that for 20+ patrons. So to say, to share the inner component of the development.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018

Weekly News
Aug 13 at 7:39am
Hello!
I upload a comparison photo of the original render, my post processing and post processing of the pro photographer (from left to right, respectively). The third Christina banner I did not have time to do, now my computer is completely busy with the rendering for the new version. I will say that there will be more new images in the next version, but I will tell you just how much exactly next week, I'm still working on them...

The preview of the scene with Christina will also be for patrons only (because of frank content). In general, all the new images will have an erotic character, as they are a continuation of the scenes started in the previous version.

During the development of the game, I accumulated some ideas or I did some test images. I thought I would add additional material, images that were not included in the game and stuff like that for 20+ patrons. So to say, to share the inner component of the development.
If we look at what is below the waistline in the images, then image #3 is looking more vibrant and appealing. However if I had to pick one of the three based on the entirety of the images, then I would pick the original. The face and upper half of the image is just way more appealing to me than it is in image #3. Sorry!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Any saves for 7.0 version? The ones from previous site do not work for me. Game also crashes after the 5 days.
Edit: The saves provided here also provoke a crash. I run on win7 32bit

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
Game keeps crashing after Day 3?
any solutions?
Is the same for me. I posted it twice, but nobody seems to care. I think it's a Windows 7/32 Bit Problem only. Up to version 5 everything ran smoothly. Maybe there's still a solution, it's a great game!

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes