Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I cannot figure out how to do the sleeping pills. Walkthrough says on Tuesday at 1400 in the pool, but I go there at that designated time and it won't give me an option anywhere. Clicking on the pills in the inventory do absolutely nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Hi, I had that issue too. I solved it opening the save file with a text editor and modify the right line to trigger the event.

Modify this: "<eventWifeCinemaPill>1</eventWifeCinemaPill>" Change the value from 0 to 1 and then you can put the sleeping pill into the wine.

Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Ara-sH

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi, I had that issue too. I solved it opening the save file with a text editor and modify the right line to trigger the event.

Modify this: "<eventWifeCinemaPill>1</eventWifeCinemaPill>" Change the value from 0 to 1 and then you can put the sleeping pill into the wine.

Enjoy ;)
Same here. And although this solves the problem I can't imagine it was meant this way ;-)

Afterwards I went back to a prior save and tried & tested back and forth but haven't been able to figure out the trigger for this event.

Has anyone succeeded in ID'ing this (the trigger event / parameters) and could tell me?

Guko

Sep 2, 2017
That game crash on win7 32bit can depend on an "Renpy" Update or similar. Any Coder here to compare the diferences between ver 5.0 -7.0? Maybe use the Modules from 5.0. at 6.0+7.0
I have the same problem..... win7 32

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

Enjoy ;)
I do that, but not working for me!

Maximus brutus

Jun 22, 2018
Hello,
Have some problems any kind of helpp will do good.
1. Trigger the event where Elena wants me to find Bills illegal buissnes. I tried to look for businnes card left bedside table, in their bedroom but can not find.
2. Still can not put pills in the wine, in the bar there is a wine bottle but I can not access it.
3. In the kitchen at 23.00 h, i found Chris and Mark is after her but she refuse him at the end.
4. How can I trigger event in bathroom, I can only watch Chris bath and get admire and hide options, of course slap the ass is end game.
5. Watching film with Chris, I found some walkthrough where is the path for getting stars for 1st movie is 5 pics- 1st star, 6 pics-2nd star, 4 pics for 3rd star. But this is not working.
Thanks

seventhson

Aug 18, 2018
Same here. And although this solves the problem I can't imagine it was meant this way ;-)

Afterwards I went back to a prior save and tried & tested back and forth but haven't been able to figure out the trigger for this event.

Has anyone succeeded in ID'ing this (the trigger event / parameters) and could tell me?
I had to hide in the theater prior to using the sleeping tablets... (and then again afterwards, of course)

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I cannot figure out how to do the sleeping pills. Walkthrough says on Tuesday at 1400 in the pool, but I go there at that designated time and it won't give me an option anywhere. Clicking on the pills in the inventory do absolutely nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Your sympathy points has to be over 300. Than you'll have an opportunity to bring a new glass of wine to C. You has to click to the empty wine-glass, twice. The second click means the dropping of the pill into the glass of wine.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

323 patrons
·
Patrons only

Make your choice!
Elena

59%
Annie

29%
Zari

12%
132 votes total
·
9 days left

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I'm sorry, I'm just at the beginning of the game, bu how do I rise sympathy?
Sympathy is connected with relation. More relation = more sympathy, it works automatically. Also a few stats have impact on this but I don't remember which one.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes