markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
More news

Hello!
I have two news, one is good, another is not. I'll start from afar.

I Counted the number of images that accounted for different versions of the game and that's what happened:

Version 4.0 - 192 new images;

Version 5.0 - 135 new images;

Version 6.0 - 228 new images;

Version 7.0 - 148 new images.

I was able to optimize my performance this month and at the moment for version 8 already 293 images are ready. Interestingly, this is not the limit for me and I plan to bring this figure to 350 images a month. That was good news. Since at this moment I already included new events in the game, I would be ready to make additional images, BUT I smoothly turn to the negative side. My computer does not have time to render as many images, and even for 293 pictures, I artificially understated the quality cos it is not enough time. At this moment the render goes non-stop day and night!

But this is not a problem, it's costs, as they say. Everything is decided by the purchase of a second video card, and ideally a new system unit. By the way, with the release of new versions of the RTX2080, I hope the prices for 1080ti will fall, since it is the purchase of the video card that takes the largest budget... So, some time and the number of pictures and their quality in new versions will grow!

In this regard, I will change my goals a little, namely, I will remove the programmer, since now I do not already know why do I need it. For this game is unlikely, only if for the following projects. I also reduce the maximum goal.

In the meantime, I will add content that does not require video memory.

Hello!

I Counted the number of images that accounted for different versions of the game and that's what happened:

I was able to optimize my performance this month and at the moment for version 8 already 293 images are ready. Interestingly, this is not the limit for me and I plan to bring this figure to 350 images a month. That was good news. Since at this moment I already included new events in the game, I would be ready to make additional images, BUT I smoothly turn to the negative side. My computer does not have time to render as many images, and even for 293 pictures, I artificially understated the quality cos it is not enough time. At this moment the render goes non-stop day and night!

But this is not a problem, it's costs, as they say. Everything is decided by the purchase of a second video card, and ideally a new system unit. By the way, with the release of new versions of the RTX2080, I hope the prices for 1080ti will fall, since it is the purchase of the video card that takes the largest budget... So, some time and the number of pictures and their quality in new versions will grow!

In this regard, I will change my goals a little, namely, I will remove the programmer, since now I do not already know why do I need it. For this game is unlikely, only if for the following projects. I also reduce the maximum goal.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
More news

Hello!

Hello!

hmmm, does POSE in the picture indicating a footjob?

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
SUPER ALEX, the quality of the images is top notch, but it also makes the game very heavy in terms of hard disk memory (and video memory for some people too).

I would be of the idea of sacrificing image quality (just a little) and increase game content.

Regards

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
More news

Hello!

Hello!

LET'S F*CKING GOOOOOO! JUST JUMP ON IT ELENA!!!

Reactions: Ironfire
Oct 29, 2016
More news

Hello!

Hello!

Hello, i have only one comment.

Your game is wonderfull. Keep up the good work. This is a diamond. No worries about your deadlines, your image quality and game mechanics are AAA.

THANK YOU.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hello, i have only one comment.

Your game is wonderfull. Keep up the good work. This is a diamond. No worries about your deadlines, your image quality and game mechanics are AAA.

THANK YOU.
Not sure if super Alex read this forum or not. It would be wise to post on his patreon page instead.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
More news

Hello!

Hello!

May I ask a question? Please, please, may you go further in the Elena/Christine relationship? I would love to see more of that sun oil scene! Pretty please!

kecodon10

Oct 18, 2017
I think the current game is ver7.0 but in the game there is no progress, there are updates and more characters that the way the game and the picture does not flourish, the game will go on. boring, this game although the image is sharp enough that the game does not meet the needs of players will also make the player quickly boring and no hope of waiting, ver7.0 not As ver3.0, I hope this game will not crash like other games, in my opinion there is no need to add new characters because the old stuff has not been exploited but add new characters only cost more images. I think this ver8.0 as well as some previous updates because some pictures introduce the new character, the game may also turn to spin i, groping and stalking startled, as the previous version, I have no hopes of a breakthrough in this upcoming version 8.0.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
guys i didnt finish game cuz i cant find walkthrough but i wanna know, can we fuck anyone in house ?

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
anyone with saves from end of 6 ? all my saves are corrupted. dont make me start from beginning :) thank u

kecodon10

Oct 18, 2017
guys i didnt finish game cuz i cant find walkthrough but i wanna know, can we fuck anyone in house ?
More news

Hello!

Hello!

Currently ver7.0 you have not fucked anybody in the game, you just stalk and grope the girls only, so I no longer hope the ver8.0 there are new breakthroughs, all the new version, full of old and repetitive gameplay with no results ... you stop there hope this ver7.0 hope you fuck any girl ^ _ ^.
According to the update ver8.0 will have a new character, only cost more introductory images, I think nothing special, because the old characters are not exploited, but for more updates. The new game, the game just turned back to nothing new ....

Reactions: Mego123
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes