M-77

Sep 18, 2017
That game crash on win7 32bit can depend on an "Renpy" Update or similar. Any Coder here to compare the diferences between ver 5.0 -7.0? Maybe use the Modules from 5.0. at 6.0+7.0

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward to this update but my expectations are pretty low at this point. I can see a thigh fucking scene with christine and maybe a HJ or fj from elena...probably nothing more than that. Such a long wait lol:noexpression: Atleast he is on time wih his releases though:):eazyHype:

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
That game crash on win7 32bit can depend on an "Renpy" Update or similar. Any Coder here to compare the diferences between ver 5.0 -7.0? Maybe use the Modules from 5.0. at 6.0+7.0
Thank your for your idea, but I don't know exactly what modules from what folder from V5 I should transfer to V7

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
You need to put the sleeping pils in elena's drink and sneak into the room before she goes in...you will know if your there at the right time, a yellow circle will appear on the right side of the room that says hide or something like that...unless thatselenas/christines bedroom door at a certain time which is not possible yet.
But where and when ???

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
well, nice progress, but with super alex's previous advancement, my best guess is another teasing act and no penetration :teary::teary:
I agree with your guess. The best taking advantage of the situation for teasing as the girls are overlook M's peeping, in a third stage. There's a new occasion for teasing, during a sunbath, three of them.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
I agree with your guess. The best taking advantage of the situation for teasing as the girls are overlook M's peeping, in a third stage. There's a new occasion for teasing, during a sunbath, three of them.
actually there are more possible scene, such as the gym scene with each of the girls
the noon pool tease with elena
the extension of spanking scene in elena's bathroom
the extension from touching christina's leg to fingering her when helping with homework (not the task one)
and the massage route is yet to be finished
nonetheless, he can tease them in the morning shower session as well

that is why people are always saying this game has potential, just that the progress is very slow

Reactions: fsad and oszapo25

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Problem solved! I don't know why I didn't trigger that event, but now I edited the save file in the line "<eventWifeCinemaPill>1</eventWifeCinemaPill>" From 0 to 1 annd now I can put the sleeping pill into the wine.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I have another question. In the walkthrough, I read something about a blowjob movie. How can I reach that?

Thanks
First of all you have to watch solo and lesbian movies with Christine on Saturday night. BJ is the third one.Buy them from online store

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
After all this waiting, our hero miss her hole? Is a little up, asshole...
According to the slow course of the story, any attempt to defloration would lead to the end of the game. (Unfortunately) the defloration quite illogical in the present state of the game. C, as a virgin is quite a naive and unprepared for a defloration. I wait for the M-E action first, after the E corruption, while, the M-C story may be on a more romantic way.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
First of all you have to watch solo and lesbian movies with Christine on Saturday night. BJ is the third one.Buy them from online store
I saw all the three movies. But when I opened a save file I found a strange line with a fourth movie:

<invCinemaSolo>true</invCinemaSolo>
<invCinemaLesbo>true</invCinemaLesbo>
<invCinemaMasturb>true</invCinemaMasturb>
<invCinemaBlowjob>false</invCinemaBlowjob>

I changes "false" to "true" because I'm very curious. Well, a new DVD appears in inventory. I tried to go to the cinema at saturday night again but I cannot use it with Christine.

Maybe it will be usefull in the next version of the game?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
This is from Update 6.1 not from Update 7.0 looool and it is also a very different scene!

more than HJ and BJ does not have the game to offer. He always makes new actions. So he can stop us and suck the money like a vampire. I feel cheated by him. The MC is smart once and in the next scene, the stupidest person in the world. Not even a good story has the game. but you have to play many hours. and only get HJ and BJ.

you can donate your donation to this forum better than Super Alex. Here you get it for free. If Alex stops his development, it is not a loss.
True that ia from 6.1 si what the new update ???

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I cannot figure out how to do the sleeping pills. Walkthrough says on Tuesday at 1400 in the pool, but I go there at that designated time and it won't give me an option anywhere. Clicking on the pills in the inventory do absolutely nothing. What am I doing wrong?

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I Also need help. I slack in the game. So i saw all movies with Chritine more than twice and even peek her while she is taking a bath in the evening and jerk off on her body, but only one time.Now if i try to join her in the bathroom the game slacks and i have to exit the game. I also have no option to help her with homework I don’t know why. In terms of projects the only option is that she is doing well.
With mom she wants me to tell her for some illegal stuff if boss gives me such job.Is there any progress after all.
I can take the scenes with BJ in the bathroom
So i need an advance how to proceed

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes