slebew

Jun 20, 2017
Why would people need any cheat mod?
Just open the save with Notepad and edit whatever you want, it's not rocket science, it's not even advance coding, it's really easy to understand.
maybe it's not efficient? because u have to edit on notepad, save it, then load from the game

but for me, i made my cheat tables for myself, more efficient and simple x'D

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
The last 4 or 5 times i played this game the wash event in bath room is bugged cant pass it when you select wash game freeze everytime i redownloaded it 3 times and try the new link i think ill just give up on this game now lol 4th day and game dies

ksd1230

Jun 8, 2017
The last 4 or 5 times i played this game the wash event in bath room is bugged cant pass it when you select wash game freeze everytime i redownloaded it 3 times and try the new link i think ill just give up on this game now lol 4th day and game dies

Are you using the cheat mod? if so, is it the most recent updated one? Look back a few comments for the most updated cheat mod and use that. That is what fixed it for me

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This is fan freaking tastic! Can you pls post an updated MAC version? Excellent game~

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Help! I've tried to do what was posted earlier about saving but nothing happens. I've reached Wednesday the first week but I still can't save the game! What do I do wrong? I've clicked the diary on my computer desk and the small pictures in the upper left corner but nothing?

ksd1230

Jun 8, 2017
Game freezes when i get to Elena scene when I get to the last part after going through the three wine bottles. Will not let me select the "red text", only the go to bed text. Anyone else get this bug??

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
No more split screen bug, but the bathroom scene with the daughter is bug again. It stuck after you choose to wash hand.

Reactions: dp123
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes