wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
can any 1 tell me what i need to edit on save
for full shower with daughter
full kitchen with daughter
full movie with daughter
They should be these, but a lot of actions in this game are linked with other actions, so the scenes may or may not happen unless the other actions are at the right spot. Just to preempt, I don't know which actions are tied together and which ones are stand alone.

For events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, I downloaded the game not long ago but I'm blocking the massage or I have to replace the masseur.But when I get to the foot is unsatisfactory each time. What's the problem? (Excuse me for my english)
My best guess is your massage score is not high enough. Right click and look at your skills to see what it is. To up your score you have go to the computer in your room and train.

It could also be the Erotic massage score, I cannot remember which one the actual scene requires. I am pretty sure you need this one to be at a high level to finish out the massage scene with the wife.

If you want to cheat a little you can open up your save file with notepad or similar, change these values to this, save file, then reload the game with this save to make your life easier.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Nope and it's almost been a year. Maybe Mark isn't so lucky after all?
Well, I must say that I finally have sex scenes with Elena, at last... (i.e. penetration)
But can not manage to open the Wednesday 01 a.m.(???) scenes mentioned in the 0.8 walk through

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, I must say that I finally have sex scenes with Elena, at last... (i.e. penetration)
But can not manage to open the Wednesday 01 a.m.(???) scenes mentioned in the 0.8 walk through
Well, if you
her, then that is what happens at 01:00 :)

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi, can someone help me. I can`t touch the daughter on the ass during homework. After first touch on the leg she get angry if i try further and kick me off the room. Also after the third bottle of port wine I can`t punish Elena. Is it a bug or i have to wait next update

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, can someone help me. I can`t touch the daughter on the ass during homework. After first touch on the leg she get angry if i try further and kick me off the room. Also after the third bottle of port wine I can`t punish Elena. Is it a bug or i have to wait next update
Maybe you don't have enough lust/swagger. check your stats as you must have 70 lust to get her punished.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
So I watched both solos, then watched the lesbo movie and everything was going fine. After I touched her a 3rd time in the lesbo one, it glitched out (I'm assuming). She was still in the theatre after that with a speech bubble over her head, but couldn't talk to her. Then I tried doing the goodnight kiss/shower scenes but nothing progressed. Now when I try to watch movies with her again, it just shows a speech bubble that I can't click. I can click the first one where she says she needs another hour, but not the bubble that lets us watch

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
So I watched both solos, then watched the lesbo movie and everything was going fine. After I touched her a 3rd time in the lesbo one, it glitched out (I'm assuming). She was still in the theatre after that with a speech bubble over her head, but couldn't talk to her. Then I tried doing the goodnight kiss/shower scenes but nothing progressed. Now when I try to watch movies with her again, it just shows a speech bubble that I can't click. I can click the first one where she says she needs another hour, but not the bubble that lets us watch
I'm not sure it'll help, but my save file shows invCinemaSolo is true, lesbo is true, but masturb and blowjob false. Not sure if I should change masturb to true? Orrr?

Brian.Tan

Sep 18, 2017
Is it only mine that got this bug?

Christina in the bathroom on 22:00, usually i could peek a glance while washing but now it stuck on "Mark, what are you doing here? Have you seen what time is it?" And... choose wash. It stuck on "do you mind if i wash here?" And nada... cannot quit, can't continue, must re-load again

bargian

May 7, 2017
Is there any way to dl only last update? from 0.8 to 0.8.0.1?

You guys also have problems with wierd cut images in some places? Like entering bill's bedroom?

Whats: course: binary options?
I spend 150$ there and nothing happend...

Jul 18, 2017
[QUOTE = "MrDL, post: 1085269, member: 286353"] Nee und es ist fast ein Jahr her. Vielleicht ist Mark doch nicht so glücklich? [/ QUOTE]

Dies ist nicht coorect
Er hat Sex mit der Frau von seinem Boss.

Er fickt sie am Ende in den Arsch

sry für mein Englisch

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes