Randeza

May 16, 2018
when downloading using the MEGA link on the main page and after unpacking the game i get version 8.0 ??

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
when downloading using the MEGA link on the main page and after unpacking the game i get version 8.0 ??
The inner file folder still says 8.0, the outer one and the zip file download says 8.0.1. It depends on how you extract it. It is the right version though.

Pialnat

Sep 5, 2018
And would it be a person who speaks French who explains to me some detail of success because I galere on the end x ')

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
pretty nice game, very well done scenes, with lots of angles, and the girls are all great

very well done UI as well, one of best in Unity alongside MotH, the biggest problem right now is I think is the grind (as expected of a russian game I guess), nothing a mod can't solve

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Is it only mine that got this bug?

Christina in the bathroom on 22:00, usually i could peek a glance while washing but now it stuck on "Mark, what are you doing here? Have you seen what time is it?" And... choose wash. It stuck on "do you mind if i wash here?" And nada... cannot quit, can't continue, must re-load again
I got the same bug, dont know how to fix it

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Well, I must say that I finally have sex scenes with Elena, at last... (i.e. penetration)
But can not manage to open the Wednesday 01 a.m.(???) scenes mentioned in the 0.8 walk through
Well that only took eleven months.
[QUOTE = "MrDL, post: 1085269, member: 286353"] Nee und es ist fast ein Jahr her. Vielleicht ist Mark doch nicht so glücklich? [/ QUOTE]

Dies ist nicht coorect
Er hat Sex mit der Frau von seinem Boss.

Er fickt sie am Ende in den Arsch

sry für mein Englisch
Nun, das dauerte nur elf Monate.

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
the two win links are shit, its such a large file that mega only does 18% then makes me wait an hr and a half, and the other has a potato speed that makes it an 8hr download. can someone please link to a better download

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
pretty nice game, very well done scenes, with lots of angles, and the girls are all great

very well done UI as well, one of best in Unity alongside MotH, the biggest problem right now is I think is the grind (as expected of a russian game I guess), nothing a mod can't solve

I solved most of the grind with the mod I made so you can concentrate on playing the game, building on someone else's mod. Yes it's a little self promotion, the first mod I made.

Reactions: gestved and setter6

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
What is the final scene with sunbathing.The quest is still open and i have tried everything.Also massage quest stays open after fingering

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Can someone please help me and give me save game that i can drugged her after the party or have sex with her or with her mom and any incest sex with sister ? Please help with save

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes