futterkohl

Jul 2, 2017
ONLINE SISTER! 1. Chat to Annie from phone between 21-01 o’clock several times (You need 500$ once).

Where ist the chat button? I can klick the gallery and the phone symbol only. When clicking on her name in the adress book nothing happens, phone only disappears. What am I doing wrong?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Welcome and Please, Use "Like" button insted of "Reply". Can`t reach all reply which do not realy ask for reply!

ONLINE SISTER! 1. Chat to Annie from phone between 21-01 o’clock several times (You need 500$ once).

Where ist the chat button? I can klick the gallery and the phone symbol only. When clicking on her name in the adress book nothing happens, phone only disappears. What am I doing wrong?
Are You pass day 5th? At 23o’clock, click on phone, then lower left green icon... first one is Annie then press on her name.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Mark's rape E. diasappointing. It proves, that he is a selfish, inexperienced kid. Elene is a sensitive woman, but frigid because of men awfull bully to her. Mark's only revenge would have been dive sexuality a turn: to bring the girls as many satisfaction, as he could, e.g. tire E. to death after the third botle of wine, by 4-5-6 sexual act, one after the other, till the total mellow out for the next day's occasions.

Reactions: Hadgar

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Mark's rape E. diasappointing. It proves, that he is a selfish, inexperienced kid. Elene is a sensitive woman, but frigid because of men awfull bully to her. Mark's only revenge would have been dive sexuality a turn: to bring the girls as many satisfaction, as he could, e.g. tire E. to death after the third botle of wine, by 4-5-6 sexual act, one after the other, till the total mellow out for the next day's occasions.
Yeah. In this game the MC is really creepy jerk.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Hello, my colleague, I am here for almost the same reason, but I am speechless as you are. Is not it easier to leave it as it is? This story can be long, but in the end, maybe something will enlightened us? Who knows

Yeah. In this game the MC is really creepy jerk.
Nope! He is just similar as many as of my regular patients

Reactions: oszapo25

Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
How do you get to the final scenes with Elena? Don't see the Wed 01:00 active at all. Do you need to take the Massage part further first?

hadesph

Jan 14, 2018
STUCKS.png I'M STUCK IN COMPANY FOR THE EVENING! ALMOST DONE ALL LAST TWO QUEST I CAN'T ADJUST SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG??????

alder21

Aug 24, 2018
it is horrible, you have to grind aaa looot, just to loose all relationship status with single bad decision.
Every activity takes different time to finish and some events/chances only occur at single specific hour

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Is the grammar in this as bad as it looks to be in the screenshots in the OP? Just wondering. Shitty grammar in games like this is always a deal breaker for me

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hello huys anyone if this game vrfuckdolls has link to pc offline mode or similir game like this that i create my own charter ???
I am sorry but I do not understand what you're saying. Can you try again in English? ;)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Its in english bro i looking games like vrfuckdolls check in google if you dont know this game but with offline mode so i can play in pc
Don't 'bro' me.

What I was going at (check for the smiley) in a humorous way (I hope) is that although you're using English words they don't make sense.

I would like to help you (and others too I am certain) but for that we need to understand your request / question first.

:)

Reactions: Zer0z
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes