boxerx

Sep 15, 2018
how to finish LOOK AND REPEAT ?
can anyone post screenshot of JOB FOR TWO HANDS! & LOOK AND REPEAT?
thx

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive fiddled with teh save file in Notepad but game came up with an error... any specific way to fill the cheats in?

OK i think i got ti working

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Hello!
I apologize for the lack of communication. I wanted to concentrate on work as much as possible.

In each new update, I try to get a valuable experience for myself and bring it into the game. Because of this, it is not always possible to make a new update as voluminous as I would like, but I think this way will allow me to gain a much needed level.

In the next update, in the new scenes, I changed a bit of my approach to the narrative.

I also worked with animation, got a better understanding of it and now there will be animated scenes in the game (instead of the "AСTION" button). Let it be and not a complete animation of 30 frames per second (I need more powerful computer), but only four looped images (as I did before), but nevertheless I think this is a step forward.

Next, a few pictures of Elena as you asked;)

Reactions: Krull and Subyan

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Ive fiddled with teh save file in Notepad but game came up with an error... any specific way to fill the cheats in?

OK i think i got ti working
Depends on what cheats you are looking to fill in, you could always try using the latest cheat mod, I made it to where you shouldn't have to mess with the stats in the save file unless you are looking for something specific to change.

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
Can someone pls tell me how to use console i think i used console because i have 99109 money and 700-800 relationship with the characters but i can’t remember how i did it.. so how can i use the console?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Can someone pls tell me how to use console i think i used console because i have 99109 money and 700-800 relationship with the characters but i can’t remember how i did it.. so how can i use the console?
I hate to tell you this, it's a Unity game, there is no console, consoles are for Renpy games only as far as I know. You can edit the save file with Notepad or similar and edit the values, or use a cheat mod, the only way I know how to do it in a Unity game.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Last question i hope, what time can i cal the masseuse?
If I remember right it is in the evening ( 16:00 - 20:00 ish ), you have to find the card in the boss/wife's room that is on the nightstand first. As far as I know you can only call him once.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx dude and yes i have his card and info just cant see to reach him no matter what time

If I remember right it is in the evening ( 16:00 - 20:00 ish ), you have to find the card in the boss/wife's room that is on the nightstand first. As far as I know you can only call him once.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Thx dude and yes i have his card and info just cant see to reach him no matter what time
If you can't get ahold of him then the only suggestion I can give you is to edit the save file with notepad.
Look for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this should be the same thing as you called him.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes