wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I had to delete the mod and restore base dll in order to continue
The mod version has to match the game version that you are playing. The mod also contains all of the dialog/scenes/code to make the game work, most Unity games work this way.

The current cheat mod is on page 5 of the cheat mod thread.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I need some help. I have the Saturday Elena pool scene done, in fact almost every scene done, but on Wednesday at 0100, I can't get her by the pool to give her the wine and do the sex scene. She is in bed. Am I forgetting something? I tried with doing sleeping pills in movie and without. I have the 3 bottles of wine, but can't get it to work.[/QUO
I believe if your following the walkthrough there is a typo in it, the daughter is only at the pool Sat at 1:00, the mother is only at the pool Sun at 1:00. If you are trying to complete "More Than Needs" it takes place at 1:00 on Sun.

Click on the main characters picture, click on relations, click on the character ( mother, daughter, etc ), then click on the circular pictures on the bottom right, the tell you pretty good information on how to complete the next step.
Ok, I got it. Thank you. I didn't see the yellow circle on his chest that says wine. Thanks again.

michiko95

Jul 14, 2018
In the description of the scenes (in Mark 'relations') some are marked "to be continued" where the player has something to discover, and some others are marked "this is the maximum for this version" or "the final of the scene is reached" when all has been discovered and done.
Some other scenes don't have indication of any type, only the scene description. Does it mean that they are completed or not?

Jan 31, 2018
The mod version has to match the game version that you are playing. The mod also contains all of the dialog/scenes/code to make the game work, most Unity games work this way.

The current cheat mod is on page 5 of the cheat mod thread.
Sorry I have to clarify.

Loads of people are stuck at the same point and so was I when using the cheat mod's dll. You can check on this thread.

The mod itself does not contain anything you says. The original Dll might have. Though it really depends on games and usually in Dll you get only code, no asset/scene/dialogs.

The mod is a dnSpy modified dll to temper with the game values and by great experience (as dev and modder) tempering with the Dll may break some gameplay. What I suspect is the modder used DnSpy 64bits version when the original dll is in x86, this is an issue I ran in when creating Diamond mod for BB.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry I have to clarify.

Loads of people are stuck at the same point and so was I when using the cheat mod's dll. You can check on this thread.

The mod itself does not contain anything you says. The original Dll might have. Though it really depends on games and usually in Dll you get only code, no asset/scene/dialogs.

The mod is a dnSpy modified dll to temper with the game values and by great experience (as dev and modder) tempering with the Dll may break some gameplay. What I suspect is the modder used DnSpy 64bits version when the original dll is in x86, this is an issue I ran in when creating Diamond mod for BB.

I hate to disagree with you, but I know for a fact that the original dll and the cheat mod contain the exact same code. I made the latest cheat mod for ver 8.0.1, the only thing I did in the mod is alter the way it calculates your stats and how the homework and boss work is calculated. The only thing I added was the code from the original mod, and I removed nothing from the original dll.

The problem is people are clicking the mod link in the OP and downloading the mod for 6.1. This is the wrong mod, it will only work for version 6.1 of the game. It will not progress you to ver 8.0.1 of the game, it does not contain the appropriate code for the game to progress that far. While the code does not contain any dialog or scenes, as far as I can tell, it does contain the calls to make the decisions to get to that dialog or scene ( I was trying to make it easier for people to understand ), red circles popping up and such. As a coder you know with out the appropriate calls and return values the program gets stuck and does not know what to do, or if the algorithm calls another function that is no longer in the code due to an update ( the scene has progressed ) the program will freeze as it does not know what to do.

I looked at the code for the 6.1 cheat mod and the mod I made, 6.1 does not contain the following algorithms:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With your knowledge of DnSpy you can look this up for yourself if you want with the original dll and the mod file you used to see if they have the same algorithms or not.

If you look back at your post I responded to, I responded to a second person in that same post trying to help him also.

Right below my most the other person responded, It turns out he couldn't progress because he installed the wrong cheat mod, and was able to progress just fine with the original dll, and the cheat mod I made.

If you did use the cheat mod I made ( ver 8.0.1 ) you are the first person who has said there are issues with it. I do not believe it has anything to do with 64 bit, from reading through the thread since I made the mod the game no longer works on 32 bit systems anymore ( the dev did something so the game won't run on them ), there are many people asking to a 32 bit version.

I asked the @jande21 if he could change the redirect of the cheat mod in the OP to the correct version, but it hasn't been done as far as I know. It's why I am still monitoring the thread trying to help people who download the wrong cheat mod, or who are getting stuck and don't know why.

I'll admit I'm no super coder and do not completely understand manly things about how Unity and Renpy games work, but I am confident that the mod I made works OK based on my testing and the feedback different people gave me.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I won't be uploading v9 since I had to pull all of my support for everything I was pledged to.....financially in a mess after flooding:disappointed: Nothing serious but I need all the cash I can get for the next few weeks

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
the game keeps crashing after day 3 also there is no options to save or load. Why is that
In day 3 you are still in the intro and cannot save, you must make it past the intro in order to save, day 4 I think, then you right click to save.

If the game keeps crashing you have two options: skip the intro to see if it still crashes, if it still crashes on you the file probably got corrupted in the download or unzipping the files, I would recommend re-downloading the game again from a different source and try it again. or do the unzipping of the files again.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I hate to disagree with you, but I know for a fact that the original dll and the cheat mod contain the exact same code. I made the latest cheat mod for ver 8.0.1, the only thing I did in the mod is alter the way it calculates your stats and how the homework and boss work is calculated. The only thing I added was the code from the original mod, and I removed nothing from the original dll.

The problem is people are clicking the mod link in the OP and downloading the mod for 6.1. This is the wrong mod, it will only work for version 6.1 of the game. It will not progress you to ver 8.0.1 of the game, it does not contain the appropriate code for the game to progress that far. While the code does not contain any dialog or scenes, as far as I can tell, it does contain the calls to make the decisions to get to that dialog or scene ( I was trying to make it easier for people to understand ), red circles popping up and such. As a coder you know with out the appropriate calls and return values the program gets stuck and does not know what to do, or if the algorithm calls another function that is no longer in the code due to an update ( the scene has progressed ) the program will freeze as it does not know what to do.

I looked at the code for the 6.1 cheat mod and the mod I made, 6.1 does not contain the following algorithms:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With your knowledge of DnSpy you can look this up for yourself if you want with the original dll and the mod file you used to see if they have the same algorithms or not.

If you look back at your post I responded to, I responded to a second person in that same post trying to help him also.

Right below my most the other person responded, It turns out he couldn't progress because he installed the wrong cheat mod, and was able to progress just fine with the original dll, and the cheat mod I made.

If you did use the cheat mod I made ( ver 8.0.1 ) you are the first person who has said there are issues with it. I do not believe it has anything to do with 64 bit, from reading through the thread since I made the mod the game no longer works on 32 bit systems anymore ( the dev did something so the game won't run on them ), there are many people asking to a 32 bit version.

I asked the @jande21 if he could change the redirect of the cheat mod in the OP to the correct version, but it hasn't been done as far as I know. It's why I am still monitoring the thread trying to help people who download the wrong cheat mod, or who are getting stuck and don't know why.

I'll admit I'm no super coder and do not completely understand manly things about how Unity and Renpy games work, but I am confident that the mod I made works OK based on my testing and the feedback different people gave me.
I apologize, has now been done. I believe it would be better though if you made your own thread to prevent confusion on which mod to download.

Reactions: Krull
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes