wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hello guys :D
on the scene with Christina in the shower
How do I ejaculate on your face?
Does anyone explain to me?
I can not get this scene :disappointed:
You have to finish the cinema event ( Look and Repeat ) with the daughter before you can finish the shower scene. Look and Repeat also has to be taken as far as you can for A Job for Two Hands and Goodnight Kiss to be taken to their end scene.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys, pls anyone knows about future plans for the game? It seems that two stories (night pol and shower) for wife and daughter are finnished. What storyline should be expanded? What might be added?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Can someone share a full save game with finished events?
mainly with the event Look and Repeat finished
There are probably 10 full saves already posted. Go to the small search bar, type "full save", check "search this thread only", hit enter, when the list comes up to make it easier to find hit "search again", scroll down and check "sort by date", hit enter, and you can find a full save pretty easily. I found one in the second post.

Reactions: rafa30

rosegavin37

Jul 23, 2018
i m playing the oil for tanning,very interesting movie,massager again and again ,,,, but it doesnot show any progress

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I need some help. I have the Saturday Elena pool scene done, in fact almost every scene done, but on Wednesday at 0100, I can't get her by the pool to give her the wine and do the sex scene. She is in bed. Am I forgetting something? I tried with doing sleeping pills in movie and without. I have the 3 bottles of wine, but can't get it to work.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I need some help. I have the Saturday Elena pool scene done, in fact almost every scene done, but on Wednesday at 0100, I can't get her by the pool to give her the wine and do the sex scene. She is in bed. Am I forgetting something? I tried with doing sleeping pills in movie and without. I have the 3 bottles of wine, but can't get it to work.
I believe if your following the walkthrough there is a typo in it, the daughter is only at the pool Sat at 1:00, the mother is only at the pool Sun at 1:00. If you are trying to complete "More Than Needs" it takes place at 1:00 on Sun.

Click on the main characters picture, click on relations, click on the character ( mother, daughter, etc ), then click on the circular pictures on the bottom right, the tell you pretty good information on how to complete the next step.

Reactions: lancehk

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Imo there should be a rape tag on this game. I can handle that in a game when forewarned (and the rest of the content is good enough) but this one blindsided me enough to remove it from my computer. Pity, as the daughter is smoking hot (also imo).

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
I've searched the comments and I cant figure out how to trigger being able to buy sleeping pills? I've waited in the theater and saw her masturbating but still cant buy pills. What do i need to do?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes