Jan 31, 2018
I hate to disagree with you, but I know for a fact that the original dll and the cheat mod contain the exact same code. I made the latest cheat mod for ver 8.0.1, the only thing I did in the mod is alter the way it calculates your stats and how the homework and boss work is calculated. The only thing I added was the code from the original mod, and I removed nothing from the original dll.

The problem is people are clicking the mod link in the OP and downloading the mod for 6.1. This is the wrong mod, it will only work for version 6.1 of the game. It will not progress you to ver 8.0.1 of the game, it does not contain the appropriate code for the game to progress that far. While the code does not contain any dialog or scenes, as far as I can tell, it does contain the calls to make the decisions to get to that dialog or scene ( I was trying to make it easier for people to understand ), red circles popping up and such. As a coder you know with out the appropriate calls and return values the program gets stuck and does not know what to do, or if the algorithm calls another function that is no longer in the code due to an update ( the scene has progressed ) the program will freeze as it does not know what to do.

I looked at the code for the 6.1 cheat mod and the mod I made, 6.1 does not contain the following algorithms:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With your knowledge of DnSpy you can look this up for yourself if you want with the original dll and the mod file you used to see if they have the same algorithms or not.

If you look back at your post I responded to, I responded to a second person in that same post trying to help him also.

Right below my most the other person responded, It turns out he couldn't progress because he installed the wrong cheat mod, and was able to progress just fine with the original dll, and the cheat mod I made.

If you did use the cheat mod I made ( ver 8.0.1 ) you are the first person who has said there are issues with it. I do not believe it has anything to do with 64 bit, from reading through the thread since I made the mod the game no longer works on 32 bit systems anymore ( the dev did something so the game won't run on them ), there are many people asking to a 32 bit version.

I asked the @jande21 if he could change the redirect of the cheat mod in the OP to the correct version, but it hasn't been done as far as I know. It's why I am still monitoring the thread trying to help people who download the wrong cheat mod, or who are getting stuck and don't know why.

I'll admit I'm no super coder and do not completely understand manly things about how Unity and Renpy games work, but I am confident that the mod I made works OK based on my testing and the feedback different people gave me.
My bad then ;). Didn't went through all the pages to check this out or if the OP mod was for the correct version. It's just sometimes people say random things on forums that has nothing to do with actual facts. Keep up then !

As proposed, you should probably make your own thread for the mod and ask to reference this to the OP instead of the DL link.

U

User_14600

In the description of the scenes (in Mark 'relations') some are marked "to be continued" where the player has something to discover, and some others are marked "this is the maximum for this version" or "the final of the scene is reached" when all has been discovered and done.
Some other scenes don't have indication of any type, only the scene description. Does it mean that they are completed or not?
Usually there are completed. I find it a bit confusing as well but for most of them there isn't any info. If they're grey though you have to unlock it first.

Oct 29, 2016
Usually there are completed. I find it a bit confusing as well but for most of them there isn't any info. If they're grey though you have to unlock it first.

Exactly this was a question i NEED to address here also, i really love this game and the mechanics, the models, the music everything, BUT i cant follow up the script, i dont know what my progress is, if i have finished the version or anything.

All scenes are either marked as the guy said in the post, IS THERE any one here that really knows how can we realise that each scene is at its fullest in 8.01 version?

The walkthrough provided simply cant help. It is almost frustrating.

( apart from that i repeat, this is a wonderfull game !! )

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Exactly this was a question i NEED to address here also, i really love this game and the mechanics, the models, the music everything, BUT i cant follow up the script, i dont know what my progress is, if i have finished the version or anything.

All scenes are either marked as the guy said in the post, IS THERE any one here that really knows how can we realise that each scene is at its fullest in 8.01 version?

The walkthrough provided simply cant help. It is almost frustrating.

( apart from that i repeat, this is a wonderfull game !! )
A couple for the mother do not say anything ( oil for tanning, skillful fingers, and very interesting movie ) I'm assuming though that they are done for this update. All other in my game say "all for this update" or "you have reached the final scene". I don't know about the maid, I didn't do anything with her.

If they say "that's not all" or "to be continued" you're not done with them.

Reactions: michiko95
Oct 29, 2016
A couple for the mother do not say anything ( oil for tanning, skillful fingers, and very interesting movie ) I'm assuming though that they are done for this update. All other in my game say "all for this update" or "you have reached the final scene". I don't know about the maid, I didn't do anything with her.

If they say "that's not all" or "to be continued" you're not done with them.

Thanks for the reply , i can get the " this is the maximum for this version" message, ok it is selfexplanatory thank god! But the "the final scene is reached" or the blank ones are those that confuse me. I also assume that the "thats not all" has to do with the recent update and the " to be continued" has also to do with the following one.. right??!

Can someone , maybe a patreon, address this issue to the developer?? It is so confusing guys, and this is so sad because the game is awesome other than that!

Thanks again for the reply!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply , i can get the " this is the maximum for this version" message, ok it is selfexplanatory thank god! But the "the final scene is reached" or the blank ones are those that confuse me. I also assume that the "thats not all" has to do with the recent update and the " to be continued" has also to do with the following one.. right??!

Can someone , maybe a patreon, address this issue to the developer?? It is so confusing guys, and this is so sad because the game is awesome other than that!

Thanks again for the reply!
No if it says "that's not all" or "to be continued" you still have things to do in this update. Look at picture #2 and #4 in previous post, they are the same questline, #4 uncompleted, #2 completed quest. All but the three I mentioned in the previous post will say "finale scene" or "maximum for version" if you have done all you can for this version. If they don't say that you are not done with them, keep going and trying.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper
Sep 25, 2017
Well it's the 2nd time I try this game in about a year, and I had forget why I stopped playing it right at the beginning last time. 2 minutes into the game and I remembered.....GRIND GRIND GRIND, nothing but fucking GRINDING. Man I don't care about working a bit for goodies but this is RIDICULOUS. No hints on what to do, decay is way too fast, money is scarce, and I have to make a list of every characters preference if I wanna build relationship. I already have a job, I don't want another one. Sorry but no. I'm sure this game would be cool otherwise, the setting is good, story seems to be too but the DEV is loosing many players because of that grinding fest.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Well it's the 2nd time I try this game in about a year, and I had forget why I stopped playing it right at the beginning last time. 2 minutes into the game and I remembered.....GRIND GRIND GRIND, nothing but fucking GRINDING. Man I don't care about working a bit for goodies but this is RIDICULOUS. No hints on what to do, decay is way too fast, money is scarce, and I have to make a list of every characters preference if I wanna build relationship. I already have a job, I don't want another one. Sorry but no. I'm sure this game would be cool otherwise, the setting is good, story seems to be too but the DEV is loosing many players because of that grinding fest.
Try the cheat mod, then you can just play the game for the scenes. ;)

Dec 22, 2017
Hi everybody, can someone please tell me if the dialogs or maybe the scenes (in quests and in general) change depending on the points of lust or chastity? thank you

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
In the next story.
I want Bill to have an cheating. Zari or Annie.
So deepen the relationship. mark, elena, christina.

Oct 29, 2016
No if it says "that's not all" or "to be continued" you still have things to do in this update. Look at picture #2 and #4 in previous post, they are the same questline, #4 uncompleted, #2 completed quest. All but the three I mentioned in the previous post will say "finale scene" or "maximum for version" if you have done all you can for this version. If they don't say that you are not done with them, keep going and trying.

Ok!! Great! Lets hope i ll figure this out, thank you man !

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Why is the nofile status "Upload not yet completed". It has been a few days. It is an error from my network?
No, that link was messed up and I've removed it from the OP.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
anyone completed the movie scene with elena? need help. what is with the star and image? and when to touch elena?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes