fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hello
I add a game for download.

For the first time I tried to add a new location in this update, available for the hero. Everything seems to be normal. Also here, finally, the main plot is touched upon. Now with new updates I will try to develop the main event and incidentally finish the secondary events. This means more new locations and heroes. I have a plan, and a lot will have to be added. I will also try to do more animations, yet they do not look bad compared to 2 looped images, although I will have opportunity to apply them somewhere too.

ChangeLog 9.0:

1. The scene with Christina's homework is continued.
2. The scene of Bill and Elena in the pool is completed.
3. Added a new location.
4. Added a secondary hero.
5. Fixed minor flaws.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone has some saves? I don't really mind how far in the game I just don't want to start a new game over since I have a new pc.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Waiting for heroes~
btw, the release note:

Hello
I add a game for download.

For the first time I tried to add a new location in this update, available for the hero. Everything seems to be normal. Also here, finally, the main plot is touched upon. Now with new updates I will try to develop the main event and incidentally finish the secondary events. This means more new locations and heroes. I have a plan, and a lot will have to be added. I will also try to do more animations, yet they do not look bad compared to 2 looped images, although I will have opportunity to apply them somewhere too.

ChangeLog 9.0:

1. The scene with Christina's homework is continued.
2. The scene of Bill and Elena in the pool is completed.
3. Added a new location.
4. Added a secondary hero.
5. Fixed minor flaws.

Reactions: mikie and Ironfire

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "Scotty1212, post: 1148969, člen: 51606"] Je to v 08 nebo 09? [/ QUOTE]
It's thursday in 23:00.
If it's the scene where the husband is inviting you to the pool and the wife is unsure in the kitchen, you can't go to the pool in the current release ( 8.0.1 ), it is all for the update. Your not stuck, you have just went as far as you can.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "wurg, post: 1149002, člen: 562940"] Pokud je to místo, kde vás manžel pozve k bazénu a žena je v kuchyni jistá, nemůžete v aktuálním vydání vydat do bazénu ( 8.0.1), je to vše pro aktualizaci. Vaše nezadržení jste právě šli co nejdále. [/ QUOTE]

No I have 9.0 update
9.0 update hasn't made it here yet, so I don't think anyone can help you, sorry.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes