Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Am I the only on who see the pattern that most of the games whit each new update is lesser and lesser new content and its become more relewant in general? For example this game..not only its like 20 min gameplay(if u skip time) but half of it focused on Bill... who in the bloody hell give a f$#c about him?!:RarePepe::test:

ps123

May 4, 2017
Is there a cg rip for version 9 yet? The art is fantastic but the drudgery of getting through the game kills it.
There is a link at the first page or search it or below.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
DITTO! For like so many games it sucks. I cant run windows emulator. Can't someone port something over or something to make it run? lmao...I dunno it sounded good in my head
with some engines it is far easier than others

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Happy one year anniversary since this topic was made.
This update was quite short and disappointing...I imagine it was short because he had to fix everything that was broke in the hot mess called v8. Really though...enough with the imagination stuff:noexpression: Love the game but after 9 releases and the mc only gets 2 hj and one anal scene.....all out sex will probably be in v 1.05 at this point lol
It's only been a year though! Maybe on the second anniversary.

Reactions: saolo996

Benares

May 12, 2017
Normally I can figure out the new scenes through the event clues, but on this one I'm just stuck. Finished Christine, found a hint in the chat to talk to Elena at 13 on Thursday which updated Marks main quest, with the last hint being to drink with Bill to gain his trust. I feel like after checking the obvious one of drunk kitchen scene, which Elena blocks, I checked every possible other time with him alone or with Elena. Even checked breakfast in the morning since that's the pic. I have no clue how to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i knew this game was gonna be the next big thing when saw his first elena renders months ago.
amazing work, Super Alex, thank you so much!

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Normally I can figure out the new scenes through the event clues, but on this one I'm just stuck. Finished Christine, found a hint in the chat to talk to Elena at 13 on Thursday which updated Marks main quest, with the last hint being to drink with Bill to gain his trust. I feel like after checking the obvious one of drunk kitchen scene, which Elena blocks, I checked every possible other time with him alone or with Elena. Even checked breakfast in the morning since that's the pic. I have no clue how to progress.
What do I have to do? Haven't got any options to talk to Elena on Thursday. Does it have something to do with the event later that day?

Reactions: smirold

Krais

Jan 27, 2017
hello i need help, i can't call the massage guy, already took the card. He say "i forgot to call the massageur to negociate" but i can't call it.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The way Unity works does not really lend itself to patches or compressed versions so please stop asking.

Reactions: saolo996
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes