KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
maybe a little bit late but i made a patch for the game.if everything goes well, I can do it for upcoming versions

Lucky Mark Update v0.9

1.PNG

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For v8.0 to v9.0 :
For v8.1(Bugfix) to v9.0 :

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Reading the patch notes:
2. The scene of Bill and Elena in the pool is completed.
I was like.... "yeah, the pool scene with Elena is completed!!!" ...then I realized that Bill is the husband, so we probably get to watch another blowjob or some bullshit.

Is this game ever going back to its original erotic / seduction content, or is it just femdom / rape / abuse from now on?
It's not that the abusive games are always bad, but the last 3-4 updates were such a big letdown because nothing of the seduction thrill was ever completed. Instead the writing took a 180° and everything worked out the exact opposite, e.g. instead of getting a horny quickie with Elena before bed, we get pathetic sleeping pill rape etc.

For christ's sake, in version 4-5 we already pulled down Elena's panties and spanked her, got to french kiss her and take her bikini off... and now it's just gone down the road to Shittsburgh.

Also the switch from the still images with descriptions and actual choices, to "animations" with the jerk-your-dick-button was a dealbreaker.

Well I guess the consensus is, everyone who liked the elegant erotic atmosphere of the early releases doesn't like the game anymore.

My god this probably was said hundreds of times but the english in this
Yeah the english is just as bad as in Big Brother until the dev got help from a translator.

I personally tried to read the dialogues with a russian accent, which works surprisingly good.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Reactions: xav66ier and Mtc

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Reading the patch notes:

I was like.... "yeah, the pool scene with Elena is completed!!!" ...then I realized that Bill is the husband, so we probably get to watch another blowjob or some bullshit.

Is this game ever going back to its original erotic / seduction content, or is it just femdom / rape / abuse from now on?
It's not that the abusive games are always bad, but the last 3-4 updates were such a big letdown because nothing of the seduction thrill was ever completed. Instead the writing took a 180° and everything worked out the exact opposite, e.g. instead of getting a horny quickie with Elena before bed, we get pathetic sleeping pill rape etc.

For christ's sake, in version 4-5 we already pulled down Elena's panties and spanked her, got to french kiss her and take her bikini off... and now it's just gone down the road to Shittsburgh.

Also the switch from the still images with descriptions and actual choices, to "animations" with the jerk-your-dick-button was a dealbreaker.

Well I guess the consensus is, everyone who liked the elegant erotic atmosphere of the early releases doesn't like the game anymore.

Yeah the english is just as bad as in Big Brother until the dev got help from a translator.

I personally tried to read the dialogues with a russian accent, which works surprisingly good.
I totally agree, that ending after getting drunk together was unexpected and unwanted, at least by me.
And it's uncoherent with what we played since that moment, spying is a thing, building some passion or lust another, that thing instead makes everything you did before near to be useless. What for if you just needed sleeping pills?

Reactions: oszapo25

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Very disappointed in recent writing developments.

As others have said, what attracted me to LM was the eroticism, I enjoy tease and build-up and foreplay. I enjoyed that the MC had to whittle away at the domineering mother and virginal daughter via gifts, being friendly, helping, and seduction.

Obviously, the game has suddenly gone in a different direction after all that, which is disappointing when...it simply doesn't need to. Why not have Mark play reverse psychology/get back at Elena by somehow getting busy with her in the movie theater and cutting her off, like she's teased him? Why have Mark force himself on the daughter when she was written, at least up until that point, to be getting more curious and open?

Also, on the grind: I don't mind it in principle, but more of the game's incomplete scenes/arcs should have more choices to change things up while you're getting stats up for the next week (assuming you're playing legitimately). More with Zari, more gym stuff, more pool stuff.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this made for console or something? I cant find where to save, right click or escape does not have a save or load option, settings does not have a save or load option

woody

Jan 31, 2017
spent an hour trying to get past homework bug and a couple of others,so dumping till a stable version comes along,i know its a beta but bugs are not meant to happen to a point in the game that was previously stable,

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Very disappointed in recent writing developments.

As others have said, what attracted me to LM was the eroticism, I enjoy tease and build-up and foreplay. I enjoyed that the MC had to whittle away at the domineering mother and virginal daughter via gifts, being friendly, helping, and seduction.

Obviously, the game has suddenly gone in a different direction after all that, which is disappointing when...it simply doesn't need to. Why not have Mark play reverse psychology/get back at Elena by somehow getting busy with her in the movie theater and cutting her off, like she's teased him? Why have Mark force himself on the daughter when she was written, at least up until that point, to be getting more curious and open?

Also, on the grind: I don't mind it in principle, but more of the game's incomplete scenes/arcs should have more choices to change things up while you're getting stats up for the next week (assuming you're playing legitimately). More with Zari, more gym stuff, more pool stuff.
Problem with seduction is that you need good writing skills to develop the story, something that all these Russian devs seriously lack -- just look at the broken English. Sleeping pills/wine bottles are just an easy way to bypass the language barrier, since the drugged girl does not speak.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
There is a link at the first page or search it or below.
Thanks for the link!!! When I clicked the link on the first page it just takes me to page 75 of the thread and there's no link on that page for the cg rip. I'm guessing that it used to be there but the link hasn't been properly updated.

Reactions: ps123

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks for the link!!! When I clicked the link on the first page it just takes me to page 75 of the thread and there's no link on that page for the cg rip. I'm guessing that it used to be there but the link hasn't been properly updated.
Fixed link in the OP ;) - thanks @ps123

Reactions: ps123 and Valrin72

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
sometimes i hate having the macbook
I had a Macbook pro once and loaded Win7 on it (dual boot sort of). It actually works better and there are more of the macbook's resources available to you. Anyway, you can then run the Win version.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes