Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Not really its not really used just leave the swagger at 100 it does not have any affect on story
He has not got any chastity story-line yet it just seems to impact on your swagger
so how do u do things when everything cost lust ? and everytime you do something that cost lust you get kicked out

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
so how do u do things when everything cost lust ? and everytime you do something that cost lust you get kicked out
Never had issue but I always have
<energy>100</energy>
<satiety>100</satiety> clean
<mood>100</mood>
<neatness>100</neatness> looks
<fitness>100</fitness>
<selfconfidence>100
<style>100</style>
<swagger>100</swagger>
<conviction>100</conviction>

Reactions: saolo996

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Never had issue but I always have
<energy>100</energy>
<satiety>100</satiety> clean
<mood>100</mood>
<neatness>100</neatness> looks
<fitness>100</fitness>
<selfconfidence>100
<style>100</style>
<swagger>100</swagger>
<conviction>100</conviction>
same, but everytime i use something with lust i get kicked out of the house with game over, often the shower seen slap ass

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
just new to this game (like 3 days)... tested some cheatmods, talking with one of the modder @wurg and he suggested a nice strategy since I was insisting to not having all perks at the beginning (never mind a "little" grinding)...
with his cheatmod V2, NOT GOING TO THE HACKER PATH, but saving after intro, then editing for wished money and set hacking skill to 100, reloading THAT hacked save... voila... no grinding for mood, cleaning, eating, fitness, energy... but all other perks have to be gained during plots, quests and so...

the best news is, that there are NO FAILURES with any triggerpoints/events... all logical dialoges... expanding scenes step by step... even cinema-scenes, bathroom-scenes and kitchen-scenes are easy to play with... and it was the first time I have even seen Elana plotting against Bill...

nice cheat mod... and if you don't mind a little grinding and playing for around 6 hours you have much more fun with this game

p.s: tested this playstyle, needed around 80 days to fullfill all quests (checked inside the menu for open quests, all texted with "finished" , "end in this version" or similiar... playtime around 6 hours (using a new logical map from the walkthrough focused on days/hours, not only the questname)

Reactions: wurg

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Slap ass is a game finisher though :) I actually thought it was funny :)
ohh, so there are game enders no matter what? oki did not know that, thx, will stop my 6 real life hours attempt to slap her ass now
btw the spelling is this game is confusing sometimes, btw I just got "GAEM OVER" :O

Reactions: Burt

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Personally I am wondering how Annie is going to come into the mix, unless its always going to be a long distance relationship with her, and only getting sent naughty pics... Though if the alternative is to have her live in the mansion, and Bill bangs her instead of "Lucky" Mark, than keep her away and cellphone only...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
using the cheat mod screw the game i think, it say on Tuesday i should put sleep pills in wine in the hall, but you dont have hall anymore using cheat mod, the mod have only direct path to rooms

hadesph

Jan 14, 2018
5.88 gb it's really hard to download for me. i check the comment still not f*** the two girls. pls update me if you can f*** them..

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
using the cheat mod screw the game i think, it say on Tuesday i should put sleep pills in wine in the hall, but you dont have hall anymore using cheat mod, the mod have only direct path to rooms
wine in the hall = pool, you dont have pool?

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
just thinking ahead of the next update(s)... my guess it, Bill is into slavery , looking for young girls to abuse ( the sister will be looked at ), Elana is undercover police (or maybe a partner in crime, but don't really believe that)... if the sister will be "invited" to live in with this "kind" family... there might be some lesbian training not only with Elena, but with the sister, too... lots of possibilities to go on with this game at this stage

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
5.88 gb it's really hard to download for me. i check the comment still not f*** the two girls. pls update me if you can f*** them..
From what I`ve seen, you can only reach Blowjob/Handjob/thigh fuck with Cristina and Titfuck/Pussy lick/Handjob/ANAL with Elena(but she is drunk when you fuck her *sad face*). And YES! I said Anal with Elena!

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes