Pachi

Jul 25, 2017
This game is a neighbour of big brother, cousin of man of the house. I like it. What is the use of education ?

basino

May 5, 2017
How to continue the Bill and Elena pool event? I talk to them in the kitchen on Thursday evening but Elena refuses.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
this made for console or something? I cant find where to save, right click or escape does not have a save or load option, settings does not have a save or load option
You can't save during the intro, this is by design. It is possible to have a gameover by slapping the daughter's ass in the shower (which probably sucks), but otherwise you can't do permanent damage to your progress during the intro.

OFC there is the option to skip the intro altogether.

Any proper NTR or any voyeurism on others?
Voyeur yes, NTR - by definition - not at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Lucky Mark is the wrong name for the game.

At first I liked the game, but now it's just boring. Christina fans are only disappointed. and for Elena fans it is not much better. just the one anal sex. and I hate anal sex. the game is nonsense.

it's no fun anymore, the game is just a loss of time.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I've tried but there is no options available when i talk to her. Is my game bugged?
Try at 18:00 on saturday, near the pool (she wears a red dress), that's where i unlocked the dialog where she allows Mark to stay on Thursday night.

Well, i didn't play since v5.0, so my personal review after that time on the evolution of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
I m playing it and have had no issues I can upload a basic day one skip save if you want
I have very high end PC and even when I skip intro it takes 45 secs for the program to initiate into the playable game
Anyway you will have to choose skip wait 45-180 secs for the game to initiate it has not crashed then I have uploaded basic skipped save at the beginning with max like etc for each char plus 9999 money
save 7zipped as its not recognized file extension unzip put in save folder in your game

Save 1 most shit done for someone to look at Save 20 at start
Thank you very much man!

Reactions: Burt
U

User_777234

a more detailed walkthrough for a complex game like this is required

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes