Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
The first 4 days is Intro so you can't save it, on the 5th day onwards you can save by pressing Esc on KB or right click on mouse.
Thanks for the explanation. It was driving me insane I couldn't save.

This has to be one of the most dumb arse mechanics I've ever seen in a game. What was he smoking when he came up with this?

May 22, 2017
I made the patch but the bugs continue. I can't start new tasks.

maybe a little bit late but i made a patch for the game.if everything goes well, I can do it for upcoming versions

Lucky Mark Update v0.9

View attachment 157904

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For v8.0 to v9.0 :
For v8.1(Bugfix) to v9.0 :

Reactions: jackolante

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I made the patch but the bugs continue. I can't start new tasks.
Check your files with this sfv and see if the game has been updated properly.If all of your files are verified, there's nothing I can do.Its a game issue.If you don't know how to use .sfv file Download 'quicksfv' from Google. Put the sfv file into where the game installed and run it.

Reactions: hackerbilgincan

koureas

Jun 25, 2017
i don't know if someone notice this before but if you talk to lets say daughter save the game and then load the relationship doesn't change so you can save/load to increase the relation.i think its not supposed to be this way.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
i don't know if someone notice this before but if you talk to lets say daughter save the game and then load the relationship doesn't change so you can save/load to increase the relation.i think its not supposed to be this way.
You can surely do your way, I think it's faster to edit the save file...

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
Great Graphic
but thats all...stupid grinding thats it. The scenes are not connected. I can rub Elenas Pussy at the Pool but she is embrassed while sunbathing because I can see her tits. I can nearly fuck Christine in the shower but she dont let me touch her leg in her room doing her homework.
But grinding the needed skill is not enough ... sometimes you need persuation too. And thats grinding again because you need 100 to finish some scenes.
Sorry for my bad english.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thanks for the game but how do you save the game?
never got an answer my self, but you have to quit the game, doing so will create an autosave, load autosave and then you will be able to save load with right click or esc
saves are located in the main game folder, not in users/bla bla bla

btw where is the LUST value ? cant find it in save either, even if I set every value to 999 then game will fail when you need 60 in lust or any lust to do something

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
it doesn't work. when day3 end, the game will also exit
I m playing it and have had no issues I can upload a basic day one skip save if you want
I have very high end PC and even when I skip intro it takes 45 secs for the program to initiate into the playable game
Anyway you will have to choose skip wait 45-180 secs for the game to initiate it has not crashed then I have uploaded basic skipped save at the beginning with max like etc for each char plus 9999 money
save 7zipped as its not recognized file extension unzip put in save folder in your game

Save 1 most shit done for someone to look at Save 20 at start

Reactions: ccav999

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if i change "swagger" from 100 to -100 i get minus 10 lust and whole bar is moved from chastity side to lust side, but it say -10
have meter almost at max lust now, but it say minus 85 so is there a counter for swagger=chastity ?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
never got an answer my self, but you have to quit the game, doing so will create an autosave, load autosave and then you will be able to save load with right click or esc
saves are located in the main game folder, not in users/bla bla bla

btw where is the LUST value ? cant find it in save either, even if I set every value to 999 then game will fail when you need 60 in lust or any lust to do something
any saves???

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
if i change "swagger" from 100 to -100 i get minus 10 lust and whole bar is moved from chastity side to lust side, but it say -10
have meter almost at max lust now, but it say minus 85 so is there a counter for swagger=chastity ?
Not really its not really used just leave the swagger at 100 it does not have any affect on story
He has not got any chastity story-line yet it just seems to impact on your swagger

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so just tested it, with meter fully to the left, although it say -85, but doing any lust things will get you kicked out, so it is either 100 chastity or minus lust ?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes